Chapter 29

Aulani

*

"He's such an ass, I don't know why you ran back to him." Bria waved me off. "Exactly after he basically spat in your face." Joi joined in. "Shut up, shit! Y'all annoying. Keep going back and forth about the same stuff."

"Then why do we have to repeat ourselves Aulani?" "I don't got time for this shit." I rolled my eyes mumbling. "What was said?" Joi cupped her ear, acting like she couldn't hear what I said

"I said I'm leaving." I began to pack up all my work dealing with PINK. "Why you leaving?" Joi got up from Bria bed, along with me.

"Let her go Joi. She's running away from her problems again. That's what Aulani always do. It's what she's known for." Bria continued admiring her nails.

"I can't believe I am hearing such comments from y'all when y'all supposed to be my family, my sister, my best friend. Instead of uplifting me for helping a man from a tragedy that I used to deal with heal, y'all are bashing me for it. Im not gonna kid, I expected a little frustration from Joi, but really Bria you too. You are usually the one on my side and telling me Im doing the right thing." I felt myself about to give in and cry right here on spot.

"That's the thing Aulani, you are doing a wonderful job, but that's not your place. You are not understand that. August doesn't seem or even act like he wants anything to do with you. He's being a complete ass towards you and all you are trying to do is help him recover. You are playing nurse and girlfriend to someone who's did you dirty in the past. You don't have to say it again, "y'all weren't in a relationship" but I know damn well it felt like it. And I know damn well it hurt you, when you saw him and that girl leaving his house. But did he run after you? Did he call your name? When that bitch I should fuck up right about now, threw that shit on you, what did he say? And when you left did he say no Aulani you stay she gotta go? No! He isn't worthy of the love that you are trying to give him. He doesn't realize that he has a tough and lovable girl that hides in a shell, but has broken it for him. That's all we are trying to say. Trust me we do love and care for you dearly, but right now we need you to get this through your head." She wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Bri, I didn't know y'all were being this cruel to get that through me." I sniffed and wiped my face as well. "Yeah we were Lani, I'm not gonna say and be as emotion as the pregnant bitch-" Bria smacked her lips.

I giggled a little at the face Bria was making towards Joi. "But anyway... I love you so much and I will say whatever is on my mind, harsh or sympathetic. You are MY little sister and I'd been damned to see you go though something I have been through before. That's my whole point of being mama bear. Making sure you don't follow me wrong steps and go down the route I have been through."

"I love y'all so much." I cried and hugged them. "I'm so done with him, I swear."

"Mmh." They rolled their eyes.

*

2 weeks later

Well it's been two weeks since the talk Joi, Bria, and I had. I haven't been back to see August nor have I seen or heard from Chantaé. If she can't get in contact with me within these next two days, she has to be released from her contract.

Being in a family like the one I have, you tend to realize they gossip like a bunch of high school girls. From their recent conversations, I've heard Travis has come to Atlanta. Of course he has called me wondering where I was at. But other than that he hasn't contact me and neither has August. Shiddd August could have went back to New Orleans for all I care.

*

August

"Yoo Trav!" I screamed from the top of the stairs. "What nigga damn?" I heard him slam the refrigerator door. "Don't slam my shit wit ya bitch ass!" I wobbled down the stairs. "Make me somethin' to eat." I sat at the bar stool.

"Nigga you don't see me ramblin' through ya' shit. I'm trynna find somethin' to fuckin' eat, but ya' broke ass ain't got nun." He opened and closed cabinet after cabinet.

I watched as he looked through every single thing, but found nothing. "Damn nigga, no wonder ya lor ass lookin' like that mu'fuckin' lamp pos' ova' dere." He laughed, but I straight faced him. "Ole' Jack Skellington 'Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it!' Head ass." He laughed even more.

"Nigga that shit ain't funny, make me some food bitch." I rolled my eyes. "Im not ya girl boy, go call up Aulani."

"Fuck I look like?" "Stop frontin' dickhead, ya know ya wahn ha' back." He gave me that nigga stop lying face.

"I'm not lyin'."

"Bluffin'."

"I'm not yo! I 'ont need ha'. Everythin' dat I wahn and got is already hea'." I said trying to get him and myself to believe what I'm saying. "Okay." He chuckled and put his hands up in surrender.

—————-
Welp that's chapter 29 YAHHH DIGG
It was kinda a short chapter, but I rather have y'all updated.
Stick with me cause more is to come..

Figure out the riddle....

A woman is in her hotel room, sitting on the bed watching tv. Until she hears a knock at the door. She opens the door to a man whom she has never seen before. He says "sorry I must have the wrong room, I thought this was my room." He then went down the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned security. What made the woman so suspicious of the man?

If it was his hotel room, why would he be knocking on the door? He knocked on the door instead of using his key card.....

Auddie out❤