Chapter 10

August

*
I woke up this mawnin' to a beautiful ass sight man. The first thing I laid eyes on was Aulani. Damn how do you still look this good wakin up? Like I said befo' this lady in front of me is just naturally beautiful. I can't wait to see how much she will glow when I get in it or when she pregnant. Wait what?

"Good morning

"Good morning." She looked up at me. "Mawnin' baybeh, how you sleep?" I sat up to the head board. Shit still sturdy so I guess we ain't fuck. "The best in years to be honest." She smiled.

"That's cause you was sleepin' next to a real nigga." She rolled her eyes and sat up, not forgettin' to pull the sheet up over her titties. I'm just now realizin' them shits was out. I was too busy lookin' at her face. Weird, cause I'm a nigga known to look and for me not to see it at all....

"Did we ya' know?" She motioned between us. "Nah the headboard still up, so we good." I chuckled. She laughed shakin' her head. "I just need a shirt, so I can brush my teeth." I got up from the bed and went to my draw. Pullin' out one of my t-shirts I tossed it to her. "I don't unda' stand why you need tha shirt?"

"You know exactly why nasty." She laughed goin' into the bathroom I had inside my room. "The toothbrushes inna cabinet to your right." I saw her searchin' fo' one.

"Thanks." She said grabbin' one. I watched her brush her teeth, for some reason every thing she do amazes me. Shit is weird and then last night we kissed. Yeah a nigga was high, but I knew what I was doin'. I don't usually kiss females, but last night that shit was nice.

"So umm August?" She came into the room after brushin' her teeth and washin' her face. "Wassup ma'?" I sat on the edge of my bed tryin' to think of a way to talk about this kiss. "Uhh so umm y-yesterday." She stumbled over words.

Since she's so nervous to speak all of a sudden I know she's about to talk about the kiss. "Take ya time mama." I assured her pullin' her onto my lap by her waist. She took a deep breath then began to speak again.

"About yesterday and you kissing me.." she trailed. "You ain't like it or something?" She shook her head fast. "No no it was amazing I liked it. Loved it actually, it was just surprising." She blushed hidin' her face in my neck.

"Lani you should've known it would've happened sooner or later. My lady your a beautiful ass girl and I'm just a sexy muthafucka." I said which made her laugh. "You can never be serious." She laughed hittin' me.

I put my hands up in surrender while still laughin'. "I'm just sayin' ma, ya' know it's true."

"I guess."

"So since you enjoyed the kiss so much let me kiss you again." I moved into her, but only to kiss her hand. "Uh uh I enjoyed it, but niggaaaa you ain't brush your teeth yet." I sucked my teeth. "You petty, you lucky Aug even decided to kiss ya ugly ass." I said pushin' her off my lap. She fell on the bed laughin'.

"Stop talking about yourself in third person weirdo." She laughed gettin' up from the bed. As I brushed my teeth I watched her put all her clothes back on. By time she was done, I was done as well.

"Baybeh my mouth is clean." I smiled walkin' into the room. "That's good a brush a day keeps the dentist away." She smiled walkin' out the room. Not fast enough fo' me to slap her ass.

That was my first time doin' dat shit to her and shitt did it feel right. "August!" She looked back shocked as hell. All I did was laugh and rub where I smacked. "I'm sorry baybeh can I give you a kiss to show ya I ain't mean it." She nodded, so I pecked her poured lips.

Peckin' them two more times, I deepened it. My lips overlapped hers before pullin' away. "Damn." I mumbled under my breath. "Oh my God stop kissing me like that." She whined.

"Why?" She looked at me then bit her lip. "Aww shit you wet?"

"August!" She whined again and covered my mouth.

I laughed while peelin' her hand off of my mouth. "What it's nothin' wrong wit' bein' a lil aroused." I wiggled my eyebrows. "It's not that." She giggled.

"Then what is it?" I gripped her ass cheeks in my hand. They just so soft and bouncy like water. "I'm still a virgin." I stop grippin' her butt and just looked at her. "Deadass?"

She nodded and bit her lip. "Damn that mean, I can be the first to break you in a nice mean arch." I smirked.
"August!"

"Yep say that shit."

*

I dropped Aulani off home not too long ago. It was real cool havin' company cause it surely have been a while. I'm glad I'm able to connect wit' Aulani on a mental level and not just sexual. It would be good to see what it's like havin' sex wit' her, but she a virgin. She's not experienced whatsoever. To be honest, I ain't never fucked a virgin before.

Shitt if she did let me hit and I hurt her, that shit would be horrible. Then I got my long ass Mr.Classy, she ain't gone be nowhere near ready for. We just gotta see how all these cards gonna play out.

*
Aulani

No lie, today with August was wonderful. I never felt this type of connection with any guy. He's the first guy I'm actually letting in. I slept in the same bed with him, went to his house, and most of all kissed him.

I would've never thought in a million years I would be kissing August nor met him. There's so many boys and other drug dealers in this world and out of all of them I had to meet the best. August is such a beautiful person on the outside, I just wish I was able to know what's he's like on the inside.

I really want to know what makes him and why he was so standoffish when I asked about his life.

After he dropped me off, I decided to take a nice bubble bath. I think I really need and deserve it. I've been working so hard.

I blasted Rihanna's Take a Bow, as I relaxed in the tub. Grabbing my glass, I poured some red white into it. Birthday next month, imma be twenty-one. I did a little happy dance in my head. I bathed for another twenty minutes before I heard a knock on my front door, which sounded throughout my house.

I grabbed my robe and slid my feet into Rihanna's puff slides. The knocking kept going, so whoever it is it better be an emergency.

"Who is it?" I said looking through the peephole. "Brandon." Fuck he want a whole two weeks later. We had or date on the 18th it is now the 28th. I unlocked my door and slightly opened it because I was just in my robe.

He smiled when he saw it was me. "Hey beautiful." I gave him a small smile still holding the door to hide my robe covered body. "Hey Brandon, not to be rude but what you doing here?"

"Oh just coming to check on you. I said to let me know when you was home and you never did." He bit his lip and put his hands in his pocket. "I'm sorry I forgot, but it's been a week."

"Yeah I know,it kinda slipped my mind." So my safety slipped your mind. Wow! "So like I was just showering so I'll catch up with you." He nodded. "Aight I'll text you later." He walked down my steps and got in his car leaving.

"Weirdo." I rolled my eyes and traveled back to my bubble bath. Shit probably cold by now.

-----
Well that's chapter 10
How y'all liking it so far? Is it going good so far?
Are the characters cool my loves??

Vote and comment

Auddie out❤️