Chapter 50

August

*
2 months later

"I love you Aug, but I don't feel like having sex right now I feel so fat." I whined pulling my pants up getting ready to go to the store at nine months pregnant. "I don't know where ya goin' nine months pregnant."

"To the store." I said sliding on Adidas slides. "No you not we rey make some sweet love." He pulled me onto his lap. "No we not Aug, stop."

"Really all I had to do was knock ya up fa ya lil ass ta stop trynna rape me." he laughed. "I do not be trynna rape you." I laughed. "Yeah you do. You used to crawl on top of nigga trynna fuck while im sleeping. That's rape my nigga, you aint ask me for my consent."

"Now you know damn well I did that once and the time I did it you woke right up and watched me do it. You aint stop me or nothing."

"Yeah cause im gettin' pussy, fuck im gonna stop that fa'."

"Cause its rape." he sucked his teeth. "You said it not me." I laughed kising his pouted lips. "You play entirely too much." he rolled eyes kissing me bacl. "Yeah yeah now take me to the store."

"Who said I was going?" he asked sitting up on the bed.

"That was the plan in the beginning."

"You telling me this whole time you was getting dressed I was supposed to be taking you, but you aint tell me. What kind of shit is that?" he shook his head.

He grabbed his Jordan's and slid his foot in them. "What's your problem?" I asked.

"Nothing baby lets go." he shook his head. We walked down the steps and by the front door after grabbing the keys.

"You obviously got something bothering you august so just say what it is." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's not Aulani, shit just leave the situation alone!" he yelled getting into his side of the car.

I went to grab the door handle, but I felt something trickle down my legs. I looked down to see a clear liquid fall onto the ground.

"Oh my god." I screamed. "You coming?" August asked

I just stood there shocked. "Aulani what are you doing?"

"Drive to the hospital." I said getting in the car. "Why, what's wrong?" he asked as his face softened.

"We are having a baby today." with that he sped through the streets of Atlanta to get me to the hospital.

*

August

I watched Aulani scream and pant as she delivered our precius baby. She cried and scream for me to help her. I wish I could, but all I could do was wipe her forehead and coach her through it all.

"Ya almost thea' baby, jus' keep pushin'." I said holding her hand. I really wish she would loosen her grip, but I know she's going through more pain than me, so I gotta bare with it.

"You're almost there Aulani one more push." the doctor said. Aulani pushed and we heard a faint cry come from where the doctor was. "The baby is here." she held her up against breast for us to see.

"Dad would you like to come cut the umbilical cord?" She handed me the scissors. "Yes please." I said coming closer to her.

I don't know why but I began to cry. I gotta baby Mel, I gotta family my nigga. After everything I went through I ain't gotta go through with it no more. And I  damn sure won't let nothing happen to her.

"Take ya time, it's a beautiful moment I know." She patted me on the back.

I nodded and took the biggest breath ever. After cutting  the umbilical cord, they announced it was a girl. I smiled and kissed Aulani.

"Our princess is here." She cried. "Here go ya beautiful healthy baby girl." The nurse who cleaned her up said bringing her over to us.

She gave her up Aulani and I just looked her admiring her beautiful face. "She looks just like you Aug." Aulani laughed.

"Yeah she does." I chuckled as a tear rolled down the side of my face. Aulani family came in along with mine.

"Aww it's a girl." Bria squealed. "All these damn girls." Travis shook his head. "That's what I'm saying when we gonna have someone give us a boy again." My mama said.

"It seem like only Joi and Jamal got them nigga genes. So they need to pop out another." Chandra said.

"Nah you see I just popped out one of Sneak big head bad ass fucker. My vagina is closed for now." Joi shook her head.

We laughed. Aulani handed my beautiful angel to me. I kissed her cheek. "I love you."

She yawned and opened her eyes to me. Her big beautiful brown eyes let me know that she loves me too.

Can't believe it, I gotta healthy baby girl and a beautiful girlfriend.

"What y'all gonna name her?" Aiden asked. "Umm I'm not sure, we thought about just naming her when the time came." Aulani shrugged.

"Well the time has came." Ava chuckled. Obviously.

"Well how about Ariyanna Noelle?" Tamia asked.

I looked at Aulani. "That is beautiful."

She agreed. "Ariyanna Noelle Alsina it is." I smiled kissing her forehead.

-------

Just to let you know this book is I indeed coming to an end.

I loved writing this story, in pretty sure this is one of my very own favorite of all the books I have written.

Keep an eye out
Auddie out