Chapter 2

Jade
Dinner was almost ready. The lasagna needed at least two more minutes in the oven. While I waited for it to get done, I made sure the table setting looked okay.

With two dark blue plates, two half-full wine glasses, a bottle of red wine from 1967, a bowl of salad and two napkins decorating the white table, the setting did look good. Pez would definitely approve.

"Jade!"

Perrie's angelic voice cut through the air. I immediately left my spot by the oven and jogged to our bedroom. Getting there, Perrie was leaning over the bed as saliva dripped from her mouth like a drooling dog.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" I asked anxiously.

"I threw up" she said, disgust lacing her voice.

"Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up" I said softly.

I jogged to the bathroom to get some towels, toilet paper, and a spray bottle. On my way back to the bedroom I made sure to bring a sick bucket, so Perrie could throw up in that instead of on the floor, which I mopped just yesterday.

"Thank God you came home early. I'd probably let the vomit lay on the floor if I had been here alone" Perrie said.

"If you hadn't cleaned it up right away, I'd blame you for the rest of our lives for the parquet floor you ruined in our first home we bought together" I said calmly.

"Think I could live with that."

Perrie shrugged, as she always did whenever she had a meaningless conversation. I ripped off a piece of toilet paper and gave it to her. The saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth started to disgust me.

Being well aware of that the floor wouldn't clean itself (sadly), I got down on all four and began to take care of the smelly light brown/white liquid.

First of all I removed the chunks. Once they were taken cared of, I sprayed down the vomit with cold water, and then I dabbed it with one of the black towels I brought with me from the bathroom.

After approximately three minutes of spraying and dabbing, the vomit was all cleaned up. I grabbed everything I had used and walked back to the bathroom to throw the towels in the laundry and the used paper in the trash can.

Then I washed my hands as carefully as possible, wanted to get rid of the smell of vomit just as much as I wanted to feel clean again.

"Definitely the most disgusting thing I've done today" I said.

I dried my hands on a clean towel, afterwards I turned off the light and made my way back to my girl.

Now, even though she just had thrown up, I really longed after a kiss. With her being sick, there wasn't much time for us to hang out considering she only had energy to stay awake for a few minutes.

"There you are, thought you had died in the bathroom."

"Oh, really?"

Before she had any chance to reply, I cupped her face with my hands and pressed my lips against hers.

"Babe...I've...just...thrown...up" she said in between the kisses.

I just kept kissing her, ignored whatever she had to say. Right now all I wanted was to kiss my girl, since it had been a good while since last time I had felt her lips against mine.

My hands traveled down her spine as we kissed. Every now and then she moaned into my mouth, made me long for her even more.

"Jade?"