Chapter 30

Perrie
Jade seemed so sad. She didn't sing along to the music, avoided eye-contact with me, and only replied with 'yes' or 'no'. This was obviously because Leigh and I were going camping with our students. Jade didn't like the idea of sending us away, yet she agreed on driving us to school where we'd take the bus to the camping.

"Boom! Clap!
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on, and on, and on, and
Boom! Clap!
You make me feel good
Come on to me, come on to me now
Boom! Clap!
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on, and on, and on, and
Boom! Clap!
You make me feel good
Come on to me, come on to me now

No silver or no gold
Could dress me up so good
You're the glitter in the darkness of my world

Just tell me what to do
I'll fall right into you
Going under, cast a spell, just say the word
I feel your love

Boom! Clap!
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on, and on, and on, and..."

Leigh and I sang from the top of our lungs. Every now and then we nudged Jade in the side, tried to get her to sing with us, but she brushed it off and kept her eyes on the road. Talk about being moody for nothing.

By the time the song ended, we arrived at the school. To my greater surprise, it looked like everybody was on time. Mr. Gyllenhaal and Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain were there, counting students and boarding them on the buses.

Jade released a sigh, then she unbuckled her seat-belt and got out of the car. Leigh-Anne and I followed. She handed us our suitcases from the trunk. Leigh left my side after she had everything she needed for the anticipated camping trip.

"Are you going to be okay, Jade?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, it's just...I'll miss you" she said sadly.

"I'll miss you too, pumpkin."

I pressed my lips against hers. Jade kissed me back. She deepened the kiss, removed the hand she held on my bum and placed it on the back of my head, pulling me closer. My tongue found its way into her mouth, explored every inch of it. She tasted so good. God, I'd miss her kisses.

We broke apart first when we needed to breathe. Not wanting to go just yet, I pressed my forehead against hers. I kept my eyes shut as I felt my lips burn from the kiss.

"You'll get more of that when you come home, babygirl. But now you need to get going" Jade said softly.

"Come with me, Jade" I whispered, hoped she'd say yes.

"I can't. I have work. Plus, they are your students. You are supposed to spend time with them, not me" she said warmly.

"Will you call tonight?" I asked calmly.

"Text or call, depends if I work or if I'm home."

With that, I pulled away from my girlfriend. I grasped the handle, kissed her cheek one last time, told her I loved her, and then I made my way to the bus.

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw when she got in her car. A wave of sadness washed over me. I'd miss her so much.

**

Jade
Like we agreed on before we went separate ways yesterday, Jesy stood outside her flat, well dressed for what we were going to do before we headed to work.

"Wifey and Leigh-Leigh gone now?" She asked as she entered the car.

"Yup, just dropped them off" I said.

"Are you ready to do this? No second thoughts?" She asked.

"No. How about you? Regret your decision?" I smirked.

"Nope" she replied, popping the 'p'.

Backing out was too late, either way. Good for her she still wanted to do this. Jesy turned up the volume on the radio and looked out the window.

Black Magic blasted from the speakers. Jesy being Jesy started to sing along to the song. I tried to remain serious, but it was so hard. Especially when you were in a car with Jessica Nelson. That girl was something special.

Eventually I lost my cool and joined my best friend. We had our very own "party" in the car, doing lame dance moves and singing as if our lives depended on it. We had fun, though. Lots of fun.

"If you're lookin' for Mr. Right
Need that magic
To change him over night
Here's the answer
Come and get it
While you've still got time

Hey!

Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say
Take a sip of my secret potion
I'll make you fall in love
For a spell that can't be broken
One drop should be enough
Boy, you belong to me
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(And it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion
One taste and you'll be mine
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(And it's called black magic)..."

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at Little Green Street; the street where the four masked men took me and Perrie and where Sam waited for us. The reason why Jesy and I came here today was because we thought Sam lived in one of the abandoned flats, so we'd investigate and try and figure out if he actually lived here.

We parked and got out of the vehicle. Sam had walked out of the red door the day Perrie and I were here, so the flat with the red door was the one I was most interested in.

Standing in front of the door, we knocked twice. We couldn't just walk in. What if Sam actually was in there? What would we do, then? Say hi and hope for the best? Staying outside was safer. We'd be able to get to our car and get out of here if he opened the door.

Nobody seemed to be home. Good for us.

"You got the wire I asked you to bring?" I asked.

"Uh-huh" Jesy replied simply.

I took it from her hand, then I stuck it in the door lock. Before we counted to five, I had managed to unlock the door. I took the wire out from the lock, gave it back to Jesy and opened the door.

"Ladies first" I said with a fake posh accent.

"What a gentlewoman you are" Jesy chuckled.

She walked inside. I walked behind her. A driving license lying on a brown bureau close to the door, confirmed that Sam lived here.

The living room was simple, there were a couch for two, a fireplace, a coffee table, and a TV. At least, his "lair" looked normal. The rest of the flat looked normal, as well. Or so we thought.

When we came down in the basement, my heart stopped for a good minute. There were pictures of us - me, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie - everywhere. On the walls, in the ceiling, on the floor... Hundreds and hundreds of pictures of us were scattered in the dark basement.

__________________________________________________________
Sorry for making it so short (and rubbish, ugh). Next will be longer :)

xxMxx