Chapter 24

Perrie
Our two favourite girls Leigh-Anne and Jesy waited for us, just like we had agreed on earlier today, outside the nightclub. We were spending the Saturday night at Electric Ballroom, one of Leigh's favourite clubs. According to her, they had the best drinks for reasonable prices and played the best songs - it was everything from 90's music to today's hits.

The pair looked absolutely stunning. Jesy wore an off-shoulder-top in maroon, black jeans and a pair of nude ankle strap heels. Her ginger hair fell in perfect curls down her back. A white long sleeve shirt covered Leigh's upper body. Along with it, she rocked a black skirt that ended a few inches under her fine ass and a pair of black heels. She had straightened her gorgeous black hair. The dark-skinned beauty would definitely make people turn their heads once she set foot in the club.

"Looking good, you two" Jade greeted.

"You don't look so bad yourself" Jesy smiled.

We greeted each other by hugging and peck each other on the cheek. Looking forward to spend the night together, we walked through the doors to the club. Inside, it was already packed of people aged between 22 - 30.

A tanned guy with no hair and a muscular body winked at me when we walked him by. Jade must've seen it, because she snaked her arm around my waist and pressed her lips against mine. Breaking apart, she threw a glance over her shoulder. I did the same. The guy's jaw was on the floor. He probably didn't see that kiss coming.

He whispered something to the guy standing next to him, then they left the club. I couldn't help but laugh. This wasn't the first time Jade crushed somebody's dream by showing them I wasn't available. It sure as hell wasn't the last time, either.

Dance music blasted from the speakers. At the moment, Avicii's famous song Levels had everyone on the dancefloor moving their bodies like they'd never dance again. Leigh and Jesy looked longingly at them. I could tell they couldn't wait to get out there and show everyone who owned the dancefloor.

We began our night out in the bar. Leigh-Anne ordered our usual starter drinks; blue citrus vodka shots. We downed the drinks and ordered in another round; this time shots with the taste of watermelon. My personal favourite.

"Cheers to us!" Jade exclaimed happily.

"Cheers!"

We downed those shots like they were water. The bartender - a young man with dark hair and grey eyes - brought us a tray of colourful drinks served in high-ball glasses, said it was on the house.

Jesy being Jesy flashed him a flirtatious smile, in which he was quick to answer. Poor guy, he probably thought he caught Jesy's desired attention by being nice and giving us free drinks. Boy, how he was wrong.

He introduced himself as Sebastian. Cute name for a cute guy, I thought. Jesy shook his hand. A blush crept up to her face, painting her cheeks with a faint shade of crimson, when Sebastian complimented her eyes. I wanted to laugh, but held it in.

I put the straw between my lips and began sucking lightly, curious to taste whatever Sebastian had made for us. The drink tasted like a mix of Redbull, strawberry, pineapple, vodka, and something else. Boy, did my mouth like the taste. Mmm, absolutely delicious. I'd have to ask him for the recipe later, so I could make this exact drink at home for me and Jade.

From my peripheral vision, I saw how Jade stared intensely at me. Deciding to have a little fun with her, I sucked the straw first in a slow pace, then I sped up a bit, and then went back to sucking it slowly. Jade gasped from where she sat next to me. My little "act" worked, I see.

I spat the straw out of my mouth and fixed my gaze at my fellow Geordie. Her brown eyes were dark, almost black. Looking like she was under a spell, she took a sip of her drink as she kept looking at me.