9 | 𝕡𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕓

chapter 9
___

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ, ɪʀʀᴇᴠᴏᴄᴀʙʟʏ; ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ."

Amazing new cover below made by smilechild2 so go check out her amazing stories too! She's a wonderful cover/banner designer and she's also written amazing stories!! She deserves a lot of credit! :)

Melanie

...Melanie

"Oh look it's the boy Alpha." Mitch sneers while lifting me up to stand once more, pressed against his front. I cringe from the feeling his hands running over my body gives me and Lucas sees it, growling loudly. The other two rogues flinch and move back but Mitch stays where he is, using me as a shield. My mate has a height and muscle advantage over the beer-bellied males that had invaded the Pack territory.

"I don't look as much of a boy as you puny, pathetic wolves do." Lucas snorts derisively, circling the group like the predator he is, eyeing up his prey. "Why don't you stop trying to use the innocent female as a bodyguard and come at me like you all intended to the whole time?"

Bob steps up, puffing his chest out like some sort of macho male despite knowing he would barely be able to hurt a fly, let alone hurt the Alpha in front of him. "I think being mate-less would do more damage than we're planning on doing to you." He taunts, crossing his arms to be more dramatic.

"Awe, now that's just sad." Lucas laughs coldly, turning his glare onto each individual man, eyes aflame. "Imagine not being able to physically hurt me and resorting to killing my own hostage to try to hurt me. Well, let me tell you, it won't work." Ouch, that actually stung a little and I was surprised to find my eyes tearing up slightly even though I know it's probably all words. "Come at me, bitches." My so-called mate beckons the rogues forward and they initiate the fight, claws out.