Authors Note

Hello my beautiful readers, 

I am writing you a quick note (my sincere apologies for getting your hopes up) about an upcoming story. 

Winter Air is almost at it's half way point (crazy to think) and I have been brainstorming ideas for a new book. I have been writing a bit of it and would like to publish the Prologue soon. 

The purpose for this note is that I want to hear your opinion. As my beautiful, faithful readers, I would like to know if you would like me to post the prologue NOW and go from there, or should I wait until the end of Winter Air to start posting Adore. Oh yeah, the name of the story is Adore. It's a Harry Styles (punk-ish) fan fic, because well, I just love me some H.S. (It was almost going to become a Niall story, because I am also a faithful Niall girl, but my main man Styles is just too fun to use as a character.)  Ha!

Leave your comments below please! I am open to your opinions and thoughts on Winter Air. As well, feel free to tell me your thoughts on where the story is going. A sort of plot twisty type thing is coming up soon. Exciting, I know. 

I apologize once more for not making this an update! One will be coming your way hopefully soon. 

Until then, let me know your thoughts on Adore and if you would like me to wait before I publish anything or start doing it now. 

Love you all!