House of Cards

Camila's PoV

"Austin!" I let go of Lauren's hand and made my way towards him. He didn't look pissed. He looked rather amused. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey yourself," Austin pulled me on for a light kiss, keeping his arms around my waist. "I'm here with a few friends before heading home," he looked at the approaching brunette, "still hitting the dance floors in style, hey Laur?" He winked and she winked back, shrugging.

Lauren looked at me with a look. A look I couldn't quite comprehend. "You know what they say, every hottie needs a hottie to dance with. I figured your girl was the best choice. Wouldn't want Aunt Greta finding a strange woman in my bed the next morning, right?"

Austin snorted with Lauren as they shared a laugh. "Yea, somehow that won't go over too well. Remember you called me crying when your parents found that Bridgette chick in your bed?"

Lauren groaned and punched him. "Don't remind me."

I felt a twinge of jealousy run through my veins but decided to ignore it. I have a boyfriend. Hello! I was in his arms.

"Wait," we looked over to see Kyla staring at us, "you're a lesbian?" She looked at Lauren, raising an eyebrow.

Lauren raised an eyebrow and looked at me. As if it were my job to spread the word around that she preferred pussy. I shrugged. "Yes, never even kissed a boy," she smiled proudly.

"Way cool!" Kyla jumped and moved closer to Lauren. "So what's it like, you know, kissing a girl?"

Lauren's eyes jumped between mine, Austin's and Kyla's, amused. "I'm not going to show you," she smirked and stepped towards me, that sultry look again. Boy she was brave in the presence of my boyfriend. "Tell me Cabello, what is it like to kiss a girl?"

I opened my mouth then closed it again. What? I never kissed a girl! "How should I know?" I raised my eyebrow.

She leaned forward. "It's a shame, really, right Aus?" she looked at her cousin. "You told me yourself anyone who kissed Camila would die and go to heaven, correct?"

Austin blushed as his buddies hounded him in the background. "Laur, shut up."

I laughed and looked up at him, kissing his chin. He really was a sweetheart.

"What's your point?" Austin asked the brunette.

"My point is, every lesbian loves a pair of lips that can send her to heaven..." She winked and walked away.

I licked my lips and watched as her hips swayed across the room. God she was so fucking sexy.

"So what are you ladies doing after the night ends?" Austin asked, taking a sip of my Dr. Pepper. He grinned and pulled me close. I rolled my eyes slightly as he started the beginning of his possessive stage. Anyone who looked at me in a way that screamed 'hey, I'd love to give you a good fuck,', Austin held me closer until I was almost suffocating.

"I'm not sure," Kyla tilted her head. "I have cheerleading in the morning so I should be heading home within the hour."

"And I have practice too," I said, trying to make space between myself and Austin. Damn I just wanted a little air.

"Aww shucks, here I thought this was an all nighter," Lauren spoke as she sat at the table with her water. She looked at me and then the arm that was around me. She smiled slightly. "Hey Ky, why don't we leave these two lovebirds alone and go dance, yea?"

Kyla smirked and winked at me. She got up off the blonde guy's lap and took Lauren's hand. Oh how I wish I were Kyla. I sighed and sat back on the chair. I watched as they two brunette danced playfully and goofily. Opposite of what Lauren and I were dancing. We were dance fucking. Or at least close to it.