Everyday Birthday

Camila's PoV

The eleventh of May had already snuck up on me and even though I knew what I was getting Lauren for her birthday, I was still nervous about her present I wanted to give her as soon as the clock struck midnight.

"Easy," I whispered to myself as I pushed open the window to Lauren's bedroom. I noticed the only light in the room was from her laptop, which had music coming from it.

My feet were firmly planted on the floor and I quietly kicked off my shoes. I smiled at her sleeping form in her bed, curled up with the teddy bear I gave her. The blankets were kicked off her and I knew she had been sleeping for a while. I told her I had to study for a test because I knew if I talked to her all night, my plan would fall through and I really wanted to surprise her...

...with me.

I tightened the sash on my trench coat and took the bear away from her loose grasp before climbing up onto the bed. She stretched slightly and rolled over onto her back, sighing softly. I grinned and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Looo," I hummed in the quiet room.

11:59pm.

I moved to straddle her hips, much like I did at the hotel months back. Lauren frowned and someone above must've been rooting for me because as soon as she opened her sleepy green eyes, the clock struck midnight. "Happy birthday, baby." I gave her a toothy grin and she gave me a husky laugh.

"I think I could get used to birthdays if they'll always be this way." Lauren whispered sleepily and moved her hands to grip my waist. She raised an eyebrow. "Cold?"

I shook my head no. "No, just thought you'd like your gift now."

Lauren gave me a girly sheepish grin and sat up, adjusting me in her lap nicely. "Yea?" She whispered, her lips falling to my neck as her hands slowly undid the sash to my coat. "So I get to unwrap you after all?"

I nodded and cupped her face, instantly meeting her lips with my own in a deep kiss. Her tongue traced my bottom lip, earning a soft sigh from me. "You have to be quiet." I whispered against her lips and she just nodded her head, her hands sliding beneath the material that covered my body.

"Camila!" Lauren gasped and squeezed my bare waist. "Did you drive like this?" She pulled back with an amused look on her face.

I was almost completely naked under the coat and yes, I drove like that. I smirked devilishly and brought my lips to her ear. "What are you waiting for? Unwrap me." I took the soft flesh of her lobe into my mouth and sucked gently. Lauren moaned quietly and pushed the coat over my shoulders, the palm of her hands skimming over my bare skin.

"Wow," she breathed as she peeled the offending coat away and threw it across the room, her eyes roaming up my body before she grasped the tie that was wrapped around my neck and pulled me forward, "I think I like turning eighteen."

I nodded and grabbed the edge of her tank top, pulling her over her head. "Like the tie?" Watching as she fondled the black silk tie in her hands.

"Fuck yea," she whimpered when I adjusted myself to the side of her legs and tugged off her underwear before placing my body back on hers. "God Camz, you are so gorgeous." Lauren whispered, her fingers trailing between my breasts as she still hung on to the tie.

"Nothing compared to you, birthday girl." I whispered and pushed her back down on the bed, kissing her passionately. She moaned deep in her throat when my leg found home between hers. I groaned when I felt just how wet she already was. "Either you were having a very nice dream or I'm really this good." I pressed my leg more into her and she gasped, her hands dropping the tie and finding purchase on my back.

"Fuck you are so good." Lauren ground out. I placed kisses down her neck and started to suck slowly at her pulse point, making her body arch into my own. "Camz!" She hissed loudly when I bit down on her perfect skin.

"Quiet." I shushed her with another hot and passionate kiss, growling when her hands gripped my hips. She knew how sensitive I was there.

I started moving my lips lower, my tongue tasting patches of her sweet skin on her chest. I bumped my nose briefly with a swollen nipple and enveloped it in my mouth, my tongue flicking over the hard bud. Lauren purred and I felt her hands in my hair, tugging and pulling while I lavished her other breast with the same attention.

"Camila." My name was whispered into the thick air that was full of arousal. Her nipple pressed gently against my bottom lip as I looked up at her. "Please stay up here with me?"

I gave her a soft smile and moved up to kiss her deeply. My hand slid down her sensitive stomach and I cupped her hot center. I moaned into her as my fingers slid teasingly through her silky folds, avoiding her swollen clit. My lips were branded by my name from her throaty whisper when I slid two fingers into her slowly. "You feel so good, so hot," I husked, nuzzling her neck.

Lauren's hips met my slow movements, moving in and out of her slick heat with such tenderness and care. I hissed when her nails dug into my shoulders as soon as I teased her by curling my fingers after every second thrust. "You feel so fuc-" she groaned when I picked up a faster tempo.

We moved together, our bodies in sync. The bed creaked with the slightest noise as I thrust into Lauren deeper, faster, ripping moans and cries from her throat. I watched her eyes screw shut when she arched her neck. She pushed herself harder against me, like she needed me deeper. A fine sheen of sweat started to cover both of our bodies and I didn't waste a moment as I bit and sucked at her outstretched neck. "Camila!"

Her strained voice was making me wetter. The feel of how warm she was, how tight she was becoming as her orgasm came nearer. I shifted up and with my fingers still inside of her; I pulled her to sit in my lap.

"Oh fuck." Lauren groaned loudly as her head rolled back. I mirrored her sounds when her walls opened wider and I slid in that much deeper.

"Fuck Lauren." I pressed my forehead against her chest, panting heavily, my other hand entwined with hers as she impaled herself on my fingers. Her hips moved quicker, her breathing picked up even more and she rode me for all I was worth. Her free hand found my tie and she tugged me forward and kissed me so fucking hard. Tongues dueled for dominance and finally, I felt her throw me on my back, her hips moving hard against me and with a jerk, she tensed before letting out a low growl of my name in the crook of my neck.

I came the moment I felt her gush with her want, right onto my thighs. Lauren was so fucking sexy when she came. The sounds she would make, her hands gripping my back.

She breathed heavily, resting all of her body weight on me, trying to calm down a bit. I stroked her sweaty back that was now cooling and whispered tender words in her ear.

"Wow." Lauren huskily chuckled and moved her body more comfortably on mine, snuggling as close as she could. "Wow."

"Happy birthday," I whispered with a chuckle of my own.

"I think I want it to be my birthday every day." Lauren said breathlessly, placing kisses lazily along my neck. I basked in her wet hot kisses, knowing she was still recovering from her climatic event.

"Do you think they heard us?" I asked, not really caring. I think everyone was used to our sneak ins and just learned to deal with it. Lauren was eighteen now and felt she could no longer be controlled by other adults.

"Probably." She stretched off of me and yawned, sighing happily. "Mmm, give me five more minutes."

I chuckled and rolled over on top of her. I kissed her softly and whispered against her lips, "you wanna wear the tie this time?"

Lauren flipped me back over and huskily whispered against my ear. "Five minutes is up."

Mmm, I think Lauren should have birthdays everyday too.