After Practice Wake Up Call

Lauren's PoV

I looked at my missed calls. All from Camila. I sighed and rolled over on my side, the darkness of my room felt like a safety blanket. I didn't want any lights shining on me at that moment.

A part of me knew that I freaked out a little too much. I knew Camila and Austin were a couple before things started between the brunette and I. I also knew that I was the one that pushed her in my direction after telling myself I wouldn't do that.

We almost had sex. Well, at least sexy foreplay which would've undoubtedly have led to sex. Hot, steamy, long awaited, sex.

It had been seven long months since I've gotten any. My last girlfriend was a prude. She loved to make out and that was cool, but my body wanted more. I cheated on her with girls I'd picked up at my dad's karaoke bar. Oh hush, you would've too if you were getting 'blue balls' from your girlfriend's constant teasing and then stopping right before it gets good. I never did say I was the most perfect person on the planet.

Camila and I probably would've ended up having sex if it weren't for the minor interruptions.

I never asked her if she and Austin were still sleeping together. There were the few odd times when I wasn't around and those two are left alone. I'd like to think she'd know better but like she said and like I knew, Austin was her boyfriend.

I never intentionally ignored Camila's phone calls the night before. I finished writing some lyrics to Sofi's music and then laid down with my iPod on and fell asleep. If I heard my phone ring, I would've answered it. After all, I was the one who told Camila not to run away from this. Not answering her calls made it look like I was ignoring her.

I wasn't.

5:34am blinked at me on the clock on my bedside table. I sighed heavily and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I would never in a million years be this wide awake this early on a Saturday morning, without an excuse of course. Bringing Camila coffee was the perfect excuse. With my bathroom being on the far side of my bedroom, I knew that I wouldn't be waking anyone while I showered.

Allowing the hot spray to drip down my body, I closed my eyes and groaned at the feel of the droplets falling between my breasts. It made me think of Camila's lips hot on my skin the night before.

I thought of the brunette. How she smiled. How she smelled. The sound of her voice and laughter. When she was turned on, her voice would drop an octave and my knees would turn to jelly.

I thought of how she played hockey. She was a spitfire out on the ice. She knew her game and she knew how to psych people out. I'd watch her when she would pull off her helmet during a break between periods and her hair would be pulled back in a perfect ponytail. A few hairs would stick to the back of her neck with sweat as her face was rosy with exertion. Camila Cabello was so fucking sexy.

I realized that she was at practice while I was in the shower. I made a quick decision and cut my shower short. Grabbing my black jeans and a black sweater, I pulled my clothes on and quickly dried my hair.

I left a note on the kitchen counter for my Aunt and Uncle, telling them I was treating Camila to an early coffee and I'd see them at her game later on that afternoon.

I grabbed the keys to the small green Neon that they let me borrow while I was staying with them, and warmed up the vehicle. I barely used it though. Camila had been taking me to school.

I arrived at the Arena and parked my car beside Camila's CRV.

I noticed the rink was empty. No one was on the ice and I frowned. I knew Camila was around there somewhere. I noticed a few girls exit the locker room below and made my way down there.

"Hey Laur," Trixie smiled at me. "How are you?"

I smiled. I wasn't going to be jealous anymore. Trixie would've put the moves on my girl already if she was interested. "Good," I grinned. "It's only 6:30am, you're done an hour early?"

The redhead nodded. "Since we have a game in six hours, Camila suggested we rest a bit and then come thirty minutes early for practice tonight."

"Ah," I nodded and we stood there in silence.

Trixie broke it by laughing, "Camila's the last one in there, she always is. She likes to take long hot showers afterwards."

I nodded and watched her walk away.

Camila was alone.

Naked.

I saw her topless for the first time not even twelve hours prior and I could still taste and feel her breasts in my mouth and hands. I groaned inwardly and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

I slipped inside the locker room. It smelled like sweat but that didn't bother me. Female sweat had a different scent to it. It was sexy.

I heard the sound of a shower going and knew it was Camila. I looked around the benches and noticed her black jersey top tossed carelessly on the floor. I picked it up and traced my fingers over the bold white letters of her last name.

Placing it on the bench neatly, I made my way to the back where the showers were. I figured they'd be like the one at the school, curtains on the doors instead of the metal doors. But I was wrong. They were like the bathroom stall doors. The only opening space that appeared to be on the shower was the space on top of the showers. You couldn't even see if there was someone by looking at the bottom - it was closed completely.

I made it to the end of the last shower stall and pressed my forehead against it. On the other side there was a very naked, very wet Camila. The thought of it sent trembles hot through my body.

Of course the stall was locked. You wouldn't want a perv like me to walk right in on you.

I dug a quarter out of my pocket and bit my lip. I paused as I placed it into the little slot on the lock. These were so easy to break into. Was I really about to do this?

I took a deep breath and turned the quarter. The door opened slowly in my hands and I held my breath, counting to three. I opened the door just wide enough for me to slip through. She was in the handicap stall, which had more space and a bench.

I stood there memorized. Camila had her back to me, her face directly into the spray, water draining from her hair, which was darker because of it being wet. My eyes traced every back muscle down to her ass. Wow. They kept going down her well toned thighs and calves. She was ripped. I've seen her stomach and this young woman kept herself in shape.

I finally allowed my feet to move. I didn't know where they were taking me but I was pretty sure they were taking me to her.

She never heard me. She was too lost in thought and for a moment I panicked. What the hell was I doing? This wasn't like me. Maybe I should turn around.

Too late.

Camila turned around first, her eyes stopped directly on me. I was stunned at her full frontal nakedness. She was beautiful. I never even noticed the shock look on her face.

"Laur," she covered herself but I just shook my head and chuckled throatily. My hormonal self was taking over.

I stepped closer, feeling the spray of the water wetting my clothes but I didn't care. I cupped her face and pushed her against the wall, completely soaking myself while I was fully clothed. The gasp of her shock was drowned in my hot kiss. My hands were tangled in her wet hair, her wet body trapped against mine.

This woman was fucking intoxicating.

And I needed to make a forever-lasting impression on her.

I needed to have her.

I needed to, in some way, make her mine.