Smackdown 'N Spilling The Beans

Camila's PoV

"So where's Sofi these days?" Kyla tilted her head slightly, looking at me as she bit into a vinegar drenched fry.

"God, want some fry with that?" I quirked an eyebrow and she just shrugged.

"Blame the b-a-b-y." Her hand moved over her stomach as she patted it gently. "I wake up with the weirdest cravings."

I snorted. "Ky, you've always had the weirdest cravings." She smirked at me and shrugged, not denying it. "Sofi has been spending all of her free time with Sammy."

"So they're doing better?"

I nodded. "It's like it never happened." I looked around the diner and then noticed Lauren's car pull up into the parking lot. She quickly ran in and stopped as our eyes met. A pout formed on her bottom lip and I could only raise my eyebrows at her. "Detention?"

"Camz!" Lauren rushed up to me and scooted beside me. "The teacher has it out for me!"

"Here I thought you wanted to get lucky." I whispered casually and picked a fry off of Kyla's plate.

"I do!" Lauren gasped and stared at Kyla. "Tell her."

Kyla smirked. "Yea, she wants to get lucky, Mila." She laughed as Lauren smacked her hand.

"I meant about detention not being my fault!" Lauren hissed playfully.

"She wasn't even 30 seconds late, Mila," Kyla looked at me and shrugged, "she was just washing her hands. So really, it was your fault."

I blushed slightly and bit my lip. "Fine," I pressed my forehead against Lauren's cheek briefly, "you're lucky Kyla's saving your ass."

"See? I'm getting lucky already." Lauren stuck her tongue out at me and caressed my leg with her fingertips. "So, you have a game tonight?"

"Nope." I grinned and moved closer to Lauren. "The other team forfeited because their star player twisted his ankle. They wouldn't dare play the Rebels without their best player!" I said dramatically.

"Sometimes I wonder where you rest your big head at night." Kyla looked at me in wander. She ducked as I threw a fry at her head, but it ended up hitting someone else instead.

"Now really, is that a way to my attention, Cabello?" Normani laughed as she made her way towards us. "I figured you'd do better."

"Don't flatter yourself." I deadpanned and turned my head to ignore her. "So-"

"The ignoring act is kind of a turn on, Camila," Normani whispered in my ear, "keep it up."

Lauren shoved me out of the booth and pushed Normani hard with her one hand. "Take a hint you bitch, she's not interested!"

Johnny's wasn't busy but there were still people watching us. I pulled Lauren back but she pushed me aside slightly.

"Oh she's interested alright," Normani smirked and I gagged, "she just doesn't know it yet. Besides," she was face to face with Lauren, her lips a breath away from my girlfriend's, "Austin's cheering me on. Better hurry up and claim your girl, before I do." She leaned in and pecked Lauren's lips.

Lauren stood there dazed for a few seconds, trying to wrap her head around what just happened. She then lunged forward and shoved Normani again and just as I was stepping in the middle, I felt my face collide with a fist.

Fuck.

That.

Hurt.

"Mother fucker!" I screamed and held my jaw, feeling dribbles of blood inside my mouth. I rushed outside and spit out the red liquid before packing some snow on the side of my face. Lauren was right by my side along with Kyla and Normani.