Please Camila?

Camila's PoV

Dinner with Lauren, Sofi and Sammy went good. We curled up in a booth at Johnny's and the conversation was light. Lauren attempted to bug the couple across from us but I threatened her with a no goodnight kiss, if she didn't leave my sister alone. She was adorable sporting a pout and I couldn't resist kissing her on the cheek, which earned me a thousand-watt smile.

Lauren and Sammy took off in their own separate vehicles and Sofi and I drove home quietly.

I was in bed, reading a book for Lit class when I heard something rattle at my bedroom window. I shot up and pulled a robe over my body. I wasn't exposed really, just a pair of underwear and a tank top. Even though it was freezing outside, my room heated up the fastest which made it uncomfortable sometimes. Only one person would be at my window at this time of night. I glanced at my alarm clock. 12:07am.

A tap at the curtain covered window frustrated me. I was expecting to see an Austin outside my window but was shocked to find the wrong cousin. "Lauren!" I gasped at the shivering girl and pried my almost frozen window, open.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered as she fell with a thump, to the floor.

"Well Sofi's window wasn't accessible." She stuck out her tongue and stood up, closing the window behind her. "I'm here for you, Cabello."

I smirked and shook my head. "I just saw you two hours ago."

"I know," she shrugged and played with her scarf, "I just missed you."

I sighed with a smile and sat down on my bed. "How much did you miss me?" I smirked and curled my knees up a bit, exposing more skin. I could see her swallow and lick her lips. "Hmm?"

"Jesus Camz," she breathed and shed her coat before kicking off her shoes and sliding her cool jean-clad legs over me to straddle my hips. "How about we make tonight the beginning?" She grinned evilly. Her fingers played with the flaps of my robe before sliding her hands in to caress my shoulders.

"Lo." I moaned softly as she started to make a trail of kisses down my neck. I bunched her sweater in my hands before I hastily tugged it over her head. My own lips found her neck as I showered her with kisses, my hands finding the clasp of her bra.

"Camila? Are you o-ahh!" Sofi shrieked when she saw Lauren straddle me, practically topless. "Oh my God, I'm so so so very very sorry!" She covered her eyes and backed out of the door before closing it.

Lauren chuckled against my neck and pulled back, her fingers running through my hair. "Sisters and their bad timing."

We both looked at the door opening again and Sofi's hand edging its way to the lock, locking it, giving the thumbs up and it closing again. Lauren and I burst into laughter and we settled back on the bed together, my head on her bare shoulder. "I missed you too."

Lauren sighed and wiggled comfortably, her arm stroking my arm softly. She turned her head and placed a kiss on my forehead before settling back against my bed.

"Sisters are also mood killers." I sighed and sat up, handing Lauren her shirt. She smiled and threw it to the side, grabbing me and pulling a total 'Camila' move and tackled me on my back, her lips just a breath away from mine.

"Not really." Lauren breathed and kissed me softly before pulling back, her hands untied my robe and I sat up briefly, allowing her to let it slide down my arms before I hit the mattress with my back once again. "It's incredibly hot in here Camz," she eyed my tank top, "maybe you should get rid of the top and relax a little."

"Oh no," I chuckled, my hands bracing her around the waist, "we start that and we'll be getting interrupted again and honestly Lauren, I really don't think I can handle another interruption."

Lauren sighed heavily and sat back. She smiled lightly but nodded in agreement. I noticed she was staring at me with an intense gaze, her emerald orbs burning into me. "I love you, Camila."

My breath caught in my throat. I will never get tired of hearing her say that to me. Every time I heard it, my heart would race and I'd float around for hours, days, after I heard those words spill from her lips. "I love you too."

She licked her lips and shifted on top of me, pulling her hair back in a messy ponytail with the elastic around my wrist. "Camz?" She cupped my face but before I could answer her, she had me wrapped up in one heavy kiss.

Her tongue slipped between my lips and I moaned deeply, my hands pulling her closer to me. I could feel her kisses become softer and then I felt something wet on my cheek. Pulling back I noticed Lauren was crying. "Baby?" I frowned and wiped her tears away.

"I love you so much, it hurts Camila." Lauren sniffled and rested her forehead against mine.

My cell phone beeped indicating I had a message.

I miss you Camila. Please, can we talk? I love you

Austin.

Lauren sighed heavily and took my cell from me and placed it back on the table beside my bed. She held my hand over her heart. "I'm yours," she swallowed, "and I want you to be mine."

I raised my eyebrows higher than ever. Was she about to say what I thought she was going to say?

"Break up with him Camila." Lauren's voice pleaded softly, cracking with emotion. "Please, just, be with me."

I licked my lips. My heart was definitely pounding through my ears. I was shaking with inner joy. I was shaking with fear.

Oh God. I could finally break up with Austin and be with Lauren.

"Are," I took a deep breath trying to control my emotions, "are you sure?"

Lauren let new tears spill and I knew I was mirroring her. "Please Camila, please?"

I nodded, pulling her close to me, kissing her with more passion than ever before.

My heart was beginning to slow down.

I was finally free to break up with Austin.

Finally.