Game Over

Camila's PoV

"This is your final game of the season," Coach Caron paced around the locker room and spoke loud and clear, "I'm not going to yell at you to play a good game because I know you will. This team has not let me down yet and I know you won't tonight either. We're playing against the Hornets and aside from losing against us, they have not lost a game at all."

"We'll totally wipe their faces with the ice," I whispered to Normani, who chuckled beside me as we wrapped up our hockey sticks with fresh tape.

"I can't wait." She whispered back and when Coach finished his speech, he gave us ten minutes to finish what we were doing and to be out on the ice. "How's Lauren feeling?"

"Sick." I sighed heavily and immediately felt guilty again. I let her kiss me when she shouldn't have but I couldn't help it. Being naked in a bathtub with a very sexy brunette, sick or not, my hormones controlled me. "She's all sniffling and sneezing and barely touched her food yesterday." It took Lauren a bit to get where I was, but when it happened, the poor thing was in bed, a mess.

Lauren had been in bed for the past three days and since Kyla's about to burst within the next month or so, she wasn't allowed near our house. I wasn't even allowed near Lauren for a whole day. I missed her.

Normani made a sympathy face. "Guess sex is out of the question for you."

"You think this is funny?" I pouted and checked my pads over again before slipping on my freshly washed jersey. "Laugh it up Kordei, next time your girlfriend gets like, mono or something, I'm going to laugh it up real hard."

Normani smirked. "I don't doubt that, Cabello." She placed her helmet over her head and swatted me on the back of my thigh with her stick. "Last one on the ice buys a round at Johnny's after the game!"

I gave Normani a head start towards the door before I shoved her to the side and laughed as she felt over the garbage can. "Keep up, Kordei!"

- - - -

The buzzer went off and I skated back to the team, taking a drink of my water. A banging on the glass behind me caused me to turn around and I found Lauren bundled up with a huge smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow and pointed my finger at her as she came around the other side. "You should be at home, sleeping!"

"I missed you," Lauren pouted and held a hot chocolate in her hands, "besides, I couldn't miss my girl's final game!"

I grinned and took off my helmet, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You don't feel as warm today, that's good." I smiled.

"I feel a lot better. Aunt Greta thought it'd be good for me to get out for a bit," she paused, "that and I begged her. Camz, I missed your very first game with the Rebels, there was no way in hell I was going to miss the last game."

My heart fluttered at her words and I wanted to kiss her so badly but I knew I shouldn't. "Are you sitting with Mom and Dad?"

"Yea," she grinned and pointed over to where my parents were seated, along with Kyla, Austin, Madison, Trixie and Sammy. "You've got your own little cheering crew."

I nodded but frowned slightly. "Where's Sofi?"

Lauren frowned too. "We actually don't know. You haven't seen her?"

I shook my head. "No." Sofi being at my final game as a high school student or on Rebels really meant the world to me. But I hadn't seen her since the night before when she slipped out late to be with Isa.

"I'm sure she'll show, it's just the second period." Lauren offered lightly and smiled, cupping my face gently.

I nodded. Sofi never missed a game. She even recorded them while I was in B.C. She loved to try and critique what I did wrong, even though she didn't know the first thing about the sport. I found it endearing. Knowing that she wasn't there, made me feel a little hurt.

"Cabello!" Coach Caron called me into a team huddle.

I didn't even think about it, I just leaned in and kissed Lauren on her sweet lips. "I love you." I whispered, smiling as I approached my team.

After talking over our next strategic plan, we made our way back on the ice. I was going face-off and held my stick in position. "Cabello?" The other team opponent smiled at me from behind her yellow mask. I vaguely recognized her but I knew who she was.

"Tracey Philips." I chuckled.

"Better watch your ass, I've been studying your moves." She teased and I shook my head, looking at Normani who just laughed.

"Bring it, Bitch." I muttered playfully as the referee blew his whistle. I didn't hesitate at all as I body checked Tracey and took off down the rink with the puck.

I could hear the chanting and the hollering, making me feel like I was on top of the world. "Kordei!" I screamed and shot the puck to her as I became boxed in with someone charging at me, slamming me against the boards.

I caught my breath and watched as Tracey skated backwards with a cocky grin on her face. That bitch was so going down.

* * *

Sofi's PoV

"Isa." I pulled back breathlessly as her fingers traced the contours of my slick stomach. "We really have to go, we're already missing the game as it is."

Isa groaned and threw her sheet above her, shaking her head. "Come on, Sofi! We can stay in bed all day and just, have our own fun. Normani's not gonna care if I miss her game."

I raised an eyebrow and threw the sheet off her head. "Camila will kill me if I miss all of her game!"

Isa kicked the sheets off our bodies and moved so that she was now hovering over me, her eyes ebony with lust, her lips curved into a deep smile and her fingertips brushing over my body that had yet needed rest from the night before. "Sofi," she whispered as her lips trailed along my collarbone, "one more round and I promise we can do whatever you want," she husked, biting on my earlobe, causing me to gasp.

I don't know how it happened. Me in Isa's bed, naked and sweaty. We had went to a party the night before and the next thing I knew, dancing on the dance floor led to us in her bedroom with clothes being ripped off and fingers grazing every inch of skin they could find.

Over and over.

All night and all morning.

She could really make me feel so fucking good, you have no idea. Just watching as her dark skin began to glisten as I managed to work her into a frenzy.

But it was just after Noon and I needed to make to Camila's last hockey game. She'd never really fully forgive me if I missed all of it.

The persistent hands of Isa were too good to resist though.

I completely arched off the bed as she moved down my body.

I was in trouble. This woman was trouble.

And I was loving every second of it.