Who Says It's Not Educational?

Lauren's PoV

I rolled over and looked at the clock on Camila's bedside table. 1:54pm. I chuckled and curled up to the sleeping body next to me. I think I had worn Camila out completely, not really giving her a chance to recuperate after her first three orgasms. Damn that woman has some massive stamina but I was able to wear her out.

I kissed her shoulder before getting up and looking out her window. No one was home yet so I decided to take the opportunity to jump in the shower quickly. School would be out in less than two hours and Camila's parents would be home not too long after that. I didn't want to risk getting caught naked or caught at all.

I stepped under the hot steamy water and hissed as it hit my skin. I stood there, soaking in the drops that fell on every inch of my body and then grabbed the shampoo bottle. Camila's shampoo. I inhaled it and grinned as I washed my hair, knowing I'd smell like my girlfriend for the rest of the day.

"This is not fair," Camila said from behind me. I jumped back and held a hand up to my chest.

"Camila, don't do that!" I breathed and then smiled. The pout that was formed on her face was pretty adorable. She stepped into the shower with me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her softly. "I didn't want to wake you."

"Well, what if I wanted to shower too?" Camila quirked an eyebrow and moved her hands to finish the job of lathering my hair with shampoo.

"Then you'd shower after me?" I bit my lip and smiled as she chuckled.

"I can't believe we skipped school to have sex." Camila laughed and spun me around so that the water was cascading down my back, washing the soap away.

"Much needed sex," I corrected her. "You weren't complaining."

"Not in the least." Camila purred and grabbed the conditioner bottle, repeating her movements she had used with the shampoo. "I have a tournament this weekend," she said, her fingers trailing down my neck before she rinses them off from the conditioner, "and there'll be a party Friday night."

"No," I shook my head with a chuckle, "no more parties. Last time you were almost mauled and harassed."

Camila smirked and rolled her eyes. "I wasn't implying that we go to the party, I just meant that since there will be a party, we'll have Johnny's to ourselves. Would you join me for a pre-game burger?"

"Oh Camz," I sighed dramatically, "you are such a romantic!" I batted my eyelashes and she lightly shoved me before kissing me softly.

"Please?" Camila whispered and pouted. "Come on, you don't leave a woman hanging when they ask you out!"

"And how many times have I told you that I'd go with you anywhere?" I smugly smiled and she scoffed, rinsing the product out of my hair. "Let me do you."

"I've got a headache," she scrunched her face up teasingly and laughed when I swatted her ass.

"You do not and I meant let me wash your hair you goober," I chuckled as she pouted.

"I'm not sexy enough for you?" Her chocolate eyes shimmer and grow slightly darker.

"You are all kinds of sexy Camila," I murmured and cupped the back of her neck, pulling her lips towards mine.

After minutes of making out and copping feels for wet, soapy body parts, I managed to keep in mind that school would be out soon and even though Kyla, Sofi and Sammy were going to vouch for us that we went to school, we still had to make it look like we went. I finished washing Camila's hair and we dried off as quickly as we could.