I'm Touching You

Camila's PoV

I winced as I was body checked hard into the boards. "Cabello! Pick it up!" I heard Coach Caron yelling.

I took a second to catch my breath before making my way down the rink, chasing the opponent so I could steal the puck. I skidded to a stop in front of him and winked, hooking my stick at the perfect angle to steal the puck and shot it towards Kordei. She skated off down the length of the rink and I stayed close behind because she was about to get sandwiched.

Ouch.

That'll leave a mark.

She got sandwiched. I took the puck and flicked my wrist roughly, the round black thing soaring through the air and right into the net.

Score baby!

I laughed as my team mates patted my back and we got ready for another face off. I could feel the game running through my veins. I could feel how badly I wanted to just skate, play and win. "When you get it, pass it to me and head back down the rink, I'll slap shoot it to you and as soon as the puck hits your stick just fucking fling that thing towards the net and hope for the best," I breathed heavily, addressing Normani.

I had to admit as much as I didn't like it, we made a good team on the ice.

Normani faced off with another player from the other team, she looked over at me and I nodded in confirmation that I was ready. The referee blew his whistle and before I knew it, I had the puck. I swerved through team mates and made my way closer to Normani before sending the puck to her.

I body slammed a player against the boards and looked on as Kordei raised her stick and hit the puck with all of her might.

It was like slow motion. The puck spun so fast and it ricocheted off the goalies skate and into the net. I screamed, throwing my stick in the air as we all made our way towards her, patting her on the head.

We won.

Rebels beat Clovers: 12 – 5.

"Fuck that was awesome!" I said out of breath, taking off my helmet and grabbing a water bottle, squirting it down my throat.

"That was a sick move Cabello," Brent patted my back as we made our way back on the ice to shake hands with the other team.

After a bunch of 'good games', our team finally made our way back towards the locker room. "I can't believe I actually made that shot." Normani laughed, taking off her helmet and scratching the back of her neck. We walked side by side down the long hallway.

"Eh," I shrugged, "I knew you could do it." She smiled at me and I shrugged again, taking the elastic out of my hair and letting it flow past my shoulders. I was getting a headache and having it up in a ponytail was only heightening the pain.

"Are you going to Johnny's?" Normani asked me as we rounded the corner towards where the girls shower room was. I noticed she stopped talking as she made her way past me as quick as she could on skates and frowned.

Like something or someone scared her off.

"Team celebration?" Lauren's husky voice made me look to my right. She was leaning against the wall with a cold unopened bottle of Dr. Pepper in her hand. I grinned and leaned over her, bracing my one hand on the wall behind her head.

I looked down into her green eyes and tucked some hair behind her ears. I was slightly taller then her already, but with my skates on, I was towering over her. I felt... manly.

I grinned.

"Is this for me?" I whispered against her cheek as I grabbed the bottle from her hand gently when she nodded.

Her hands came up with to play with the back of my neck, smoothing the fine hairs that were full of sweat but at the particular moment, I didn't care. I closed my eyes and softly licked my lips before opening them to find dark chocolate eyes stare back at me. "I'm touching you," she whispered, just barely.

I smiled and nodded, "yea, you are."

"And you're sweaty," she blinked heavily, her white teeth biting down on the sensitive flesh that I fucking love to taste every free moment I can.

"Mmhmm," is all I was able to reply with as she tugs me harder but the material of my jersey, crashing her lips against mine hard. I groaned loudly and braced myself against her by gripping her hip with my other hand. "Fuck," I moaned as she licked her way up my neck, biting my earlobe.

"You're letting me touch you while you're sweaty," she husked deeply, her hands splaying on my chest, as if I were a guy. Fuck me I couldn't feel it because of the padding but I could imagine those delicate hands on my breasts.

"I'm yours for the taking baby," I captured her lips in a searing kiss, the cold bottle falling to the floor, lifting her up while I wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing her against the brick wall. She moaned deeply into the kiss, I felt it go straight through my body, giving me shivers and all. My hands threaded through her hair while her hands pulled, frustrated at the intense amount of hockey gear I was wearing.

"Cabello!" We were snapped out of our daze by Coach Caron stomping his foot and tapping his watch. "It's good to see that you're finding a different way to celebrate but we've got a team meeting, remember?"

I smirked and licked my lips, slowly putting Lauren down and smoothing out her wrinkled shirt that had rode up in the heat of the moment. She looked so flustered, bothered and so fucking hot. She always loved to make out with me after my games, I think it worked her up more. "I'll be out in fifteen babe," I kissed her softer this time and left her speechless, winking as I made my way down to the rooms with Coach.