Finding A Way Back To Who I Am

Camila's PoV

We were engaged in a conversation, walking down the hallway waiting for classes to begin and for Kyla and Sofi to arrive. I stopped and leaned into Lauren as she leaned against a locker. We never spoke, just stood there with goofy smiles and eyes locked.

Locked and loaded.

Eye sex.

That was exactly what we were having. My chocolate brown eyes made love to her emerald green ones. They shifted from her gaze, down to her lips then back up again, licking my own. I loved the feeling of being able to slam her up against the locker and kiss her whenever I wanted too. We didn't get harassed too much and even when we did, we ignored the voices. The girls are jealous of Lauren. Have you seen her? She was fucking hot. All the guys were jealous of me because I was the one that got to touch her, kiss her, make her smile.

"I heard that you were off Scorpions." A sickening voice said from behind me. "Too bad."

I whipped around and found Mendes peering down at me, laughing. "What?" I raised an eyebrow and Lauren whispered for me to walk away.

The guy wasn't worth it.

"Seems like Coach doesn't like the fact that you're with," he looked over my shoulder at Lauren, his eyes on her body, lingering, "her."

"That is none of your business." Lauren spoke and stepped towards the guy. "Go suck on a puck, Mendes."

"Aww, your girlfriend is defending you, how cute." He taunted and clapped, clearly amused with himself.

What a prick. You know, the kind of prick that would stoop down to a low level just because I turned him down in front of the whole school – or because I was ten times better at hockey then him.

Wait a minute.

It wasn't Normani who squealed on me. Mendes.

Mother fucker.

"You're dead." I hissed and lunged forward, bringing him down to the floor. My fist collided with his unshielded face, hearing a crack beneath my hand. "Fuck you," I screamed and continued to punch him, breaking through his shielded arms. I was yanked off by strong arms and found myself being held back by Austin.

Mendes swore, holding his nose and jaw. "You whore!"

"I personally think you like it." Lauren said in a freakishly calm voice. "You like to get her riled up and you like the abuse, it gets you off."

"Fuck off," Mendes muttered and stared at me, "it's bad enough we had a girl as a captain, let alone a dyke." His voice was laced with disgust.

"So you had to tell Coach details about my private life? How fucking pathetic is that?" I seethed and struggled against Austin's strong arms. "Let me go Mahone!" I wanted to feel that crack against my hand again, I wanted to hear that bastard cry like a girl. "I can't believe the level you stooped down to, Mendes. How would you feel if you were kicked off the hockey team?"

It seemed he thought about it but then smiled smugly. "I won't give the coaches a reason too."

I struggled hard enough to get out of Austin's hold and moved to shove Mendes again. "Well you must be fucking dancing inside, you got what you wanted. I'm no longer playing for the school, but I will not be kicked off Rebels, so stay out of my way or else I'll do more then just beat your perfect face," I clenched my teeth together, "it wouldn't be my fault if I accidentally tripped you and my skate accidentally collided with your precious merchandise," I smiled sweetly at him and shoved him hard one last time before grabbing Lauren's hand and walking down the hallway.