The Way She Feels

Camila's PoV

Oh God.

I was being taken advantage of and loving every moment of it. Lauren had me pressed against the cold tiled wall in the arena shower. Her hands were in my hair as our tongues danced erotically. I didn't have any thought process in my brain. Not even to tell me that something should be wrong with this picture.

But she felt so good.

I whimpered as she slid her mouth down my neck, her right hand pulling my left leg over her hip. I moaned loudly as her belt buckle pressed perfectly against my heated center. My hands clutched at her soaked sweater, pulling her closer. I started to grind myself into her, the feel of her cool metal buckle sliding deliciously against me.

Lauren groaned and drew herself back, hiking her shirt over her head and tossing it aside. "Itchy," she whispered huskily before closing the gap between us again. She pushed her jean-clad knee between my legs as her hands trailed down my chest, teasing my nipples.

"Laur," I murmured in her ear as my hands fell to her belt buckle. I needed to feel her. I started to undo her pants, having trouble when I felt her lips latch onto the sensitive skin behind my ear.

With her help, Lauren was now standing completely naked in front of me. I've never seen a more beautiful and sexy sight. Her skin was perfect, her muscles were perfect, she was perfect. She smiled sexily and closed the gap yet again. Her chest was heaving just as much as mine was. "Told you Cabello," she quietly spoke in a low husky tone, "you should always change quickly before you're left in here alone."

I reached my hand out and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her close to me. I cupped her neck with my other hand and caught her lips in a hot wet kiss. I felt her knees go weak and then she was back in domination mode.

Take charge Lauren was hot.

She pressed my wet body against the tiled wall against and pressed herself right against me. "Oh God," I moaned low in my throat. I've never thought about being naked with anyone in the shower, let alone another woman. With her breasts pressed against mine while her mouth infused with mine, I wondered why I hadn't realized that women were so much better at kissing, biting, licking, touching-

"Lauren!" I threw my head back as her lips attacked my exposed throat. Her fingers on one hand were pinching my nipples while her other hand wasted no time in sliding between our bodies.

"I can't stop," she breathed heavily, "I can't stop touching you," she moaned, her breath hot and wet against my skin. "I know I shouldn't b-be here..." she let out a breathy growl as her fingers slid briefly between my dripping folds and then back up, hovering on my shivering stomach.

"Mhhn," I couldn't think. Her fingers were so close to where I wanted her the most.

"If you want me to stop..." she groaned loudly as I guided her hand between my legs. "Camila," she moaned, her fingers finding their target. I bucked at her touch. "Jesus fuck, you're wet." Her head fell between my shoulder and neck as I felt two fingers slide slowly inside me. "And tight," she inhaled sharply.

"Oh L-Laur," I felt like I was being taken for the first time. I could already feel my stomach start to tighten as my muscles quivered. It was all so fucking intense. My head felt light and I was flying ten feet off the ground. "M-m-more," I clenched my jaw together as Lauren slid my leg back over her hip and her knee helped her hand with leverage. She started a deeper rhythm, adding a third finger, her thumb pressing against my throbbing clit. Her mouth was everywhere, leaving permanent impressions on my exposed body. My fingers tried to grab anything and everything as my body bucked against her hand. Finally my hands found purchase on Lauren's back, nails digging into her skin deeply. With every hard thrust, my nails would sink deeper. She groaned and chuckled throatily against my neck, biting the tender skin.