Wherever You Will Go

Lauren's PoV

Okay.

So it took a little bit of convincing, but we managed to get Camila's parents to agree that she could drive across Canada, with me.

As long as we followed her hockey team bus and called at every single stop.

Which we didn't mind doing.

My Dad also called the school and told them I'd be behind in my studies but they knew I wasn't going to be back until Camila was. I just had to really buckle down on my homework once I got back because I could not afford to fail that year.

"Camz," I watched as she bobbed her head to some music that was blaring in the car and laughed as she played her 'air drums', "you need to lay off those Red Bulls."

"But they give you wings," she sang and took another sip of her third Red Bull. It was bad enough that her team had won every single game - that alone caused her to be hyper, horny and hot.

I laughed and pulled over at the latest hotel we were staying at in the most current town. It was going on ten at night and we've been driving for at least eight hours from Regina, Saskatchewan to a small town in Ontario, outside of the Manitoba border. We stopped once in the city of Winnipeg about two hours ago and my legs were already stiff.

I found it interesting traveling with Camila and her hockey team; a very nice surprise on my end. I figured I was going home for March Break and go back to Austin's with no Camila to bug.

"Ugh," I shut my car door and inhaled the fresh air, "finally I can stretch."

"Oh my god, Lauren," Camila chuckled and grabbed her bag from the back seat, "a two hour drive is not that big of deal."

"It so is when you wouldn't get off my lap at the rest stop about half way here!" I smirked. Camila straddling my lap in my 'stang, was definitely the highlight of my travel so far. Well, the fact that my hands were down her pants made it all worth while.

"You weren't complaining," she whispered as we approached the team and her Coach. They were standing outside the main doors of the hotel and he was handing out key cards and room numbers to everyone.

"See that building across the street?" Coach Caron pointed to the large building with glass windows showing a swimming pool and a gym. "That's where we'll be playing hard this weekend. The rink is on the other side of this building and I want you all there by six tomorrow morning. We have the place for an hour to practice and then a game tomorrow evening," he smiled at his team, clearly proud of all the hard work they've been doing, "what you do with your time between then is up to you. Explore if you want just don't cause any trouble."

Normani found her way through the team and stood in front of us. "Um," she cleared her throat, "Mila, Coach Caron gave us the same room."

I raised an eyebrow and snatched the envelope out of her hands. It had Normani and Camila's name on the same room number door. "Here," I grabbed the girl's arm and dragged her into the nice looking hotel and stopped the front desk. "One bed, non-smoking, please?" I fished out my credit card and handed it over the rather nice looking woman.

"Okay," the woman handed me back my credit card and handed me two key cards, "your room is on the seventh floor. Take a right and it should be around the fifth door on your left."

"Thanks." I grinned and turned away. "There," I looked at Normani, "problem solved. Now you can enjoy your own room by yourself."

Normani bit her lip and shrugged. "I was going to give you the room anyway, but whatever."