In fire

It had been two days since Zak had seen Lettie last, his mind filled with questions for her as well as himself as to what he was feeling. Whether the feeling was the same as last time? Or if it was different because she wasn't moulding to his needs?

2am the clock read beside him on the night stand and yet again he found himself picking up his phone to check if there was any kind of message. There wasn't.

"Can't sleep?" Holly moaned softly rolling to his side and placing her manicured hand onto his chest.

"No, I uh. I got a million things going around."

She sighed before lifting her head up "Do you need a distraction?" She asked walking her fingers up his chest.

"No I just need some clarity." He replied honestly.

"Well just try and push it to the back of your mind. What can you do at 2am? Nothing." Holly deadpanned.

Zak looked over at her, her skin was still holding a few coats of make up. Her hair in a bun upon her head almost pulling her face back from the tightness.

"You forgot your make up Hol," he reminded her.

"No I haven't!" She snapped.

"Oh." He quietened beside her knowing full well no woman had naturally contoured skin or a fully stacked set of lashes.

He also knew that the remnants of the make up and fake tan would be on his sheets in the morning. His mind twisted seeing her led beside him. Provocative night clothes trying to entice him into burying his problems with sex and her.

Zak sighed quietly himself looking at the ceiling. Trying to dismiss the resentment he felt seeing her led where Scarlett was with Avari a couple of weeks ago.

"If you're gonna huff all night, go and do it in the lounge." She hinted.

"Sorry?" He asked in disbelief.

"You heard."

Scoffing Zak sat up and threw the bedding off him. "Better yet, I'll go to Aaron."

Holly sat up instantly "What?"

"You heard." He grunted leaving her in bed with a scolding look on her face.

Zak had drove around, his mind filled with memories, with questions and with resentment and anger of all kinds

His hand ached from the amount of times he had thumped the steering wheel open palmed, before he remembered the airbag. The idea of it exploding in his face brought him to a stop.

Now he has stopped the car and realised exactly where he was too. Scarlett's house.

He needed to free his mind that had been filled with Avari, Lettie, the museum, the show, travel schedules, orders, deliveries, invoices, new production shows which were now starting to be filmed in the UK, new episodes, booking confirmations- the list was endless.