I wish for this.

"Ready?" I whispered to Avari who nodded excitedly.

The few stray strands of hair which had fallen from her French brain, fell into her eyes before she pushed it back behind her ears. Her eyes wide with excitement.

"Get the doors for me then sweetheart and let's go." 

Picking up the birthday cake, I balanced it carefully and proceeded to follow Avari through the house until we found Zak.

"One. Two. Three." I whispered.

"Haaaappy birthday to you! Haaaaappy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Daddy!!! Happy birthday to you!" Myself and Avari sang as he looked up and grinned seeing us in party hats with a cake and candles.

"Are you serious?" He grinned as I placed it on the desk in his office. The babbling baby on his knee squealed seeing the colourful design.

"Look Ori! Look what mommy has!" Zak pointed as my little bruiser pulled his hands to his mouth squeaking.

"Make a wish!" Avari shouted in excitement.

Zak looked at us before leaning forward and blowing the candle out making Ri stop his squeaking to look for the flame.

The small dimples appeared and before our little man could start, I relit the candle making him grin.

"Pyromaniac. I swear." Zak commented watching him babble away.

"He's mommys little chunk!" I cooed pinching the little meaty legs.

7 months ago, I gave birth.. Yes baby number 2 had arrived in the form of a little boy, after almost a total of three weeks of indecisiveness we settled on a name.

Orion Alexander Bagans. Or Ori for short, nicknamed by Avari.

Having named Avari myself, I allowed Zak the honour of naming our little champ. And with Avari's name to contend with.. He had his work cut out.

Avari meant "Of the heavens, from the sky".

So when Zak settled on Orion and found the meaning.. Well it was just fitting. Orion meant "Rising in the sky; dawning."

Of course my luck was out as Orion was every bit of his daddy, the fluffy black hair that gave me chronic heartburn throughout pregnancy. The cheeky grin that I was a sucker for, and a replica copy of his fathers eyes that melted everyone who came into contact with him.

Yes I was outnumbered as none of my children looked like me. Despite 9 months of brewing them!

"What is it bud?" Zak asked him kissing the side of his head.

"What did you wish for? What did you wish for?!" Avari shouted unable to control her excitement at the idea of cake.

"I can't say, it's a secret. But I know it will come true." Zak replied wrapping his arm around her shoulders giving her a kiss on the head too.

Orion idolised his very hyperactive sister, just as much as Avari doted on him. My worries for jealousy were obliterated in seconds as Avari took to him like a duck to water and would spend her reading time before bed, reading to him and to Gracie.

"Can Gracie have some cake?" Avari asked petting her faithful companions head.

"No sweetheart, but you can go get her a treat whilst we cut this up." Zak replied sending her off on a mission whilst we all followed behind.