Soaring

Lifting a piece of card, I wafted it across my face, relieving my pores of the heat that had made my face sticky.

"Hun, I'm telling you. The air-con is bust, this isn't normal." I informed Zak as he wiped the beads of sweat with the hem of his shirt. My eyes instantly taking advantage of a vulnerable sweat ridden body of Zak's.

"I know it's hot, I can feel it too." He groaned.

"Take your shirt off then." I replied fiddling with the light on his desk.

"You gonna take yours off?" He teased.

We were at the museum, and what was once a cool building had now turned into a stuffy building with antiques and a weird smell of dust.

"I might, can't say I haven't debated it, although I'm sure your workers wouldn't mind..."

His eyes narrowed "I'll ring someone now."

I giggled quietly, spinning on the chair before rounding the desk, with a quick pull, the blinds went down cutting out the sunlight.

"Good thinking, keep the heat out." He nodded.

"Hmm. The heat." I replied as I passed the door discreetly flicking the lock and pushing the stopper under it.

Arriving in front of him I watched as he fiddled with his phone before pressing it against his ear to the contractors.

Taking the hem of his shirt, I pulled it up slowly causing him to frown and swat my hands away, trying to focus on the call. Unsatisfied, I tugged on his belt, pulling him into me.

"Lettie- No I have tried all that." He spoke turning his head away.

Pouting, I pulled out his shirt and stuck my head under it, face mushed into his tummy, I blew a raspberry making him jolt away with a laugh.

"Ahem, no, sorry. I uh- I'm listening.." He spoke into the phone.

Looking at his tummy again I pressed a kiss on his warm skin and watched as his muscles contracted.

"So you think it's an Evaporator coil?" He questioned.

Shrugging, I began undoing his belt making short work of the buckle and the button on his jeans.

He stepped back in aid to stop me, but unknowingly he had given me room to slip off the desk and drop to my knees.

Looking up at him I grinned seeing his wide eyes and a finger being held up to tell me no.

Gripping them, I yanked them down fast and to his ankles making him pause to bite his knuckle.

"L-Lettie stop." He whispered as I trailed my fingers up his leg teasingly until I walked them to his inner thigh.

"I'm bored." I whined.

"I do- I'm on the phone." He whispered.

"Well I'll entertain myself then." I pouted stroking my hand across one body part that was happy to join in on my entertainment.

"N- will you- what are you doing?" He asked when I stuck my head back up his shirt to kiss across his hips.

"Phone." I reminded him before peeling down his boxers and entertaining myself on a happy friend.

"Lett- oh god." He whispered as I invited him into my mouth. The groan that followed made me smile as I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"So hot.." He whispered down to me stroking my cheek with his thumb. A voice on the receiving end of his phone spoke making his concentration snap back to the conversation.