Teacup Human

[A year...]

You can plan for hours, days, weeks or even months for change in your life and nothing comes along. Or you can change your life in the blink of an eye. For the better and sometimes for the worst. What you seem to think would be the best option turns out to be the worst and the worst options sometimes turn out to be the best.

There really is no planning in life, you have to jump aboard the wave and let life take you on an adventure.

It's in those adventures you make mistakes and learn from them, it's from those adventures that you discover who you really are.

6 years ago, I took off from Vegas with my tail between my legs, pregnant, unwanted and unloved. But I made a promise that I would love my baby unconditionally and provide the very best I can. That has never changed, still to this day I give Avari everything and more.

Some say she is spoilt, but I have ensured that she understands the value of money, and she appreciates what she has where as others aren't so fortunate. Sitting back, I firmly believe I raised her right.

After a year of the conversation, and the constant knock backs and disappointment. Myself, Zak, Avari and Gracie got out holiday..

The sound of the waves crashed against the rocks before trickling in against the shoreline

The sound of the waves crashed against the rocks before trickling in against the shoreline. Golden rays expanded across the sky as the sun set upon the horizon, almost sinking into the crystal blue waters.

A smile pulled on my lips as I looked at the waves, the colours once seemed to captivating and beautiful now seemed to have lost their lustre, the blues hadn't changed before my eyes.. But my eyes had changed to what I deemed beautiful.

A pair of sterling grey eyes, that was beautiful, the long black hair that rippled in the sunlight as the small body ran along the shore with an equally excited dog ran beside her.

A pair of mixed blue and grey eyes with a hint of grey and the smallest splash of brown were beautiful. They were captivatingly, breathtakingly beautiful, and they belong to my man.

I found the ruffled bed hair, crumbled and linen creased face beautiful as he would wake every morning. The huskiness in his voice and the exuberant stretch he would give before nuzzling into my neck. The faint hint of cologne still laying dormant on his skin despite showering the night before. The gentle strokes of his fingers across my cheeks causing a smile to form each time.

He was beautiful. My daughters father, my partner, he is beautiful.

The shoreline was spotted with a child's footprints and a dog's paw prints. No path marked out properly as they both zig zagged along avoiding the cooling waves against their feet.

As I walked along, my feet dipped in the dry sand, sinking slightly before stopping as I took another step, each step as light as the last. My dress flowed in the breeze, wrapping the lightweight fabric around my body whilst the excess blew behind me. My hair dancing lightly exposing my neck to the fading sunlight.

A large hand dominated mine, entwining gently locking our fingers together, radiating warmth and replenishing energy into my body. I followed the hand up, crossing the thick corded forearm and into a succulent bicep which had been toned and worked out on.

"You're so beautiful." Came the voice making my eyes look up to the face. Zak was smiling watching me carefully as we strolled along carefree.

"You are the most handsomest man I've ever laid eyes upon." I replied causing his smile to widen into an almost grin.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Refreshed, already. How about you?"

"The same, I feel more grounded. It's hard to explain really but I feel like I'm
One with nature."

"Good." I replied reading his face to know that it was a good thing.

Zak hotfooted it in front of be, bringing us to a stop.

"What's wrong?" I questioned seeing Avari and Gracie from over his shoulder playing with the seaweed.

"I love you Scarlett Summers."

My heart fizzled up as the butterflies did their lap around my tummy. Yes, even now.

"I love you too." I replied honestly tiptoeing to kiss his lips.

His smile against my lips causing my endorphins and emotions to rush around excitedly.  His hands had glided down my arms and settled onto my tummy.

"Here's to new beginnings and a tiny human." He smiled.

"To a teacup human." I giggled. Looping my hands around his neck, I brought him to my height and gained another warm kiss before we continued on our journey.

 Looping my hands around his neck, I brought him to my height and gained another warm kiss before we continued on our journey