One hell of a crossover

((Hi it's me. I'm here with a new oneshot *jazz hands* only I'm doing something... kinda... different.
This one plus the next one which imma upload sometime extremely soon are... similar.
But they're also incredibly different! Kinda like... an Alternate version?? Let's see who can figure out how they're different ;))

Trigger warning: Multiple forms of Death,lots of Blood,

"It's an effed up world" "but it's a two player game!" The two males yell, running down the hallway cheering.

Jeremy hears a chuckle over his headset, making him grip his axe tightly. "There's a bit more than two players-"

"Oh shut up Evan let me live my life" Jeremy retorts instantly making the male next to him laugh. "Okay okay. Where are you two?" Connor asked, staring down at the computer in front of him. It had a layout of the building on it.

"cafitorium" Michael mutters quietly, grabbing Jeremy and pulling him away from the doors. "Michael-" "we have to wait for the others!" Michael said staring at Jeremy.

"Yeah wait for us!" A feminine voice says over the headset. It took about 6 seconds before Veronica and JD ran up to the two. Veronica wielding her croquet mallet while JD held a stick of unlit dynamite in his hand.

Soon after, Evan, the teams healer, and Connor, the fastest one in the Damn group, joined up too. "Level nine..." Jeremy said in a serious tone. "Let's DO THIS" Micheal yelled excitedly, gripping his sword in both hands.

The 6 players ran into the next level, all prepared for whatever the hell was in the room. Almost instantly, the battle between the teens and the zombies began.

Connor protected Evan from the zombies as Evan healed the other members. Micheal and Jeremy cleared through the zombies easily by sheer teamwork.

Almost every other second, you could hear JD blowing up another zombie. And Veronica, she was slowly getting more and more surrounded.

The female was an incredibly skilled fighter, But she wasn't fast, which would soon result in her downfall.

"Veronica look out!" A new voice yelled, and a few gunshots were fired.

A male ran into the room, scooping up Veronica, and ushering her to safety.

"Whoa guys look who decided to show his face!" Veronica cheered, sticking her tongue out at the newcomer. "Thanks history boy" the female said, making the brunette roll his eyes. "Why can't you just call me Alex? Or Alexander? Or Hamilton?" The male complained, shooting at another zombie while Veronica beat one to a pulp With her mallet.

"Connor get over here before you get killed!!" Evan yelled, jumping out of the way of a zombies attack. The short blonde held a knife in his hand. He was a horrible fighter which was why he  was so dependent on the brunette.

"C-Connor??" He called out nervously, before hearing a cry out in pain. The male whipped his head around,  seeing Connor surrounded by a group of zombies. "Connor!!" Evan cried as he and Connor locked eyes.

"G-go help Veronica! I-I'm sorry" Connor let out another cry of pain as the zombies hurt him, clawing at his arms, chest, legs, anything to make him one of them.

Hamilton rushed over, Veronica piggybacking on him. "Evan, heal her. I'll deal with that shit" He said to Evan, who was staring at Connor terrified. "And... I don't recommend looking..."

Meanwhile, Michael and Jeremy were dominating the zombies. The mixture of their teamwork and their skills certainly helped.

That is, until Michael clumsily lost his sword to an enemy.