Miserable (Alt. end)

See I'm not an asshole

Nah I totally am

⚠️Suicide Mention⚠️

It wasn't even a full day later, and all jared wanted to do was fucking die. More than normal. He was laying on the couch in his apartment that he shared with his cousin, Michael, who was actually at the college, doing work like a good student. skipping out of class was normal for Jared and no one really cared if we wasn't there. He had his back facing the door as he mentally screamed at himself. He was too terrified to ask about Evan.

Until he got a phone call.

The brunette shot up, grabbing his phone and answering it on the second ring. "H-hello?" "Hello, is this Jared?" A familiar female voice asked. "Yes... why?" He replied, the woman let out a faint chuckle. "Evan wants to see you" Jared's heart lifted. He's alive. "Give me 10 minutes. I'll be there in 10 minutes Ms. Hansen" Jared jumped up, grabbing his keys and running out of the apartment with haste. As he was running down the stairs, he saw a familiar face. "Jared! Where are you off to in a hurr-" "Evans alive! He's alive and living and breathing and not dead!" Jared cheered, running past the female murphy child. "Holy shit!" He heard from the top of the stairs, and not even 8 seconds later, there was a long haired female sliding down the railing for the stairs to catch up with him.

"I promised I'd be there in ten minutes, didn't I?" Jared asked, short of breath as him and Zoe talked to Heidi, Evans mom. "I'm so glad you made it. And brought zoe" her eyes lit up at the sound of her name, hugging Evans mother tightly. "We'll wait out here. Go see him!" Zoe urged Jared. Who chuckled, walking into the hospital room. "Knock knock knock knock"
"Who is it?" A hoarse voice asked, his eyes shut, and a smile on his face. "Could it be, The insanely cool jared kleinman?" "Yes! The insanely cool jared kleinman!" Jared yelled, walking up to the bed, where Evan was now sitting up, chuckling weakly.

"Hey Jared" "hey Evan" the blonde wasn't wearing a shirt, he had bandage wrapped around his chest, and stomach. He also had a cast around his left foot. "Goddamn it evan you broke yourself again" Jared said, nudging the boy. "H-hey! I-I'm sorry!" Evan retorted, laughing quietly, before going silent. "I'm.... I'm really sorry, Jared" Evan said, looking down at his bandages. "Evan... you don't understand how terrified I was of losing you" Jared replied, frowning at the other. "I know... I'm so stupid" Evan muttered, his eyes filling with tears. "No no you're not stupid! You weren't thinking straight Evan." "I'm never thinking straight I'm bi" "Damn it evan im trying be serious for once in my life!"  Evan laughed. His laugh could lighten up any room with Ease. Evan stopped, letting jared continue.

"Basically, what I'm trying to say is, don't be afraid of asking for help, Evan. That's what I'm here for." Jared finished his long rant. The room was silent as Evan pulled jared to him, and hugged him tightly. Jared didn't hesitate and hugged him back. "Hey, Jared?" "Yeah?" "Do you think Connor would get mad, if I kissed you?" Evan asked, his voice cracking.

Jared didn't even get a chance to reply as Evan spoke again. "B-because I-I really like you and stuff and I really wanna b-but God that probably sounded r-really weird a-and bad and oh no" Evan rambled, making jared chuckle, as he lightly pressed his lips to Evans. "I love you, Evan Hansen. And don't you forget it" jared whispered, his face inches away from Evans freckled one. "I-I love you too, Jared" the two boys kissed again. "would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jared asked, a hopeful tone in his voice. Evan smiled brightly, nodding his head. "Y-yes! O-of course!" Evan exclaimed, the two males kissed once again, not noticing as Connor stood in the corner of the hospital room, a soft smile on his face as he watched the two. He shoved his hands in his pockets as his figure faded from sight.

"Guess I owe you $20 bucks Heidi"
"Thank you, Zoe" Evans mother said as zoe slipped her a $20 bill outside the hospital room.