One Hell Of A Crossover - Alternate Ver.

((Heyo its ya boy and once again, I'm here with a oneshot like I promised! *more jazz hands* like I said,  I'm doing something different. This one plus the previous  one are similar. Very similar to a point. But they're also incredibly different! Kinda like... an Alternate version. I highly recommend reading the previous chapter if you haven't already. And if you have, read this. Trust me.))

Trigger warning: Multiple forms of Death, lots of Blood,

"Where are the others?!" Micheal yells tiredly, running down the hallway with Jeremy, who gripped an axe tightly. "We'll be there soon! Hang tight!" Evan said across the males headset. "Hurry up! We need some backup... desperately" Jeremy replied making the male next to him laugh nervously. "Okay okay. Where are you two?" Connor asked, staring down at his phone. It had a layout of the building on it. "Cafeteria" Michael mutters quietly, grabbing Jeremy's hand and pulling him away from the doors. "Michael-" "we have to wait for the others! You're not risking your life. There's too many of them" Michael said  in a serious tone, staring at Jeremy. "Yeah please wait for us!" A feminine voice yelled through the headset. It took about a minute before Veronica and JD ran up to the two. Veronica wielding her croquet mallet while JD held a stick of dynamite in his hand.

Soon after, Evan, the teams healer, and Connor, the fastest one in the group, joined up too. "Let's do this" Micheal yelled, gripping his sword in both hands.

The 6 ran into the next room, all not prepared for whatever the hell was in the room. Almost instantly, the battle between the teens and the zombies began. Connor protected Evan from the zombies as Evan helped the other members by bandaging wounds.

Micheal and Jeremy cleared through the zombies easily by sheer teamwork. The twos video game skills same in handy at times like these. Almost every other second, you could hear JD blowing up another zombie. And Veronica, she was slowly getting more and more surrounded. The female was an incredibly skilled fighter. But she wasn't all that fast, which would soon result in her downfall. "Veronica look out!" A new voice yelled, and a few gunshots were fired. A male ran into the room, jumping in to help Veronica.

"Whoa guys look who decided to show his face!" Veronica cheered, smiling as the newcomer nodded his head. "Thanks history boy" the female said hitting a zombie as the brunette rolled his eyes. "Why can't you just call me Alex? Or Alexander? Or Hamilton?" Alex complained, shooting at another zombie while Veronica beat one to a pulp With her mallet.

"Connor get over here before you get killed!!" Evan yelled, jumping out of the way of a zombies attack. The short blonde held a knife in his hand. He was a horrible fighter and was dependent on connor. "C-Connor??" He asked nervously, before hearing a cry out in pain. The male whipped his head around, seeing Connor surrounded by a group of zombies. "Connor!!" Evan cried as he and Connor locked eyes. "G-go help Veronica! I-I'm sorry" connor let out another cry of pain as the zombies tried to hurt him. "Hey tall ass! Get out of there!!" A voice yells as two new people burst into the room, making the zombies turn to look at them, using this distraction, connor bolted out of the group of zombies, and straight to Evan. "Holy shit Rich! Jake!" Michael said glancing back at them, a smile clear on his face as the boys attacked the zombies.

Evan wrapped up one of Connors wounds, tears rolling down his pale face. "Evan you okay???" "I'm just glad you're alive..." he said quietly before hugging the male. "Don't get your hopes up yet Hansen... " JD said whipping more dynamite at zombies.

Meanwhile, Michael and Jeremy were dominating the undead. The mixture of their teamwork and their skills certainly helped. That is, until Michael clumsily lost his sword to an enemy. "Shit... t-that was my last weapon" Michael growled, taking a step back, suddenly getting incredibly nervous. "You alright Michael?" Jeremy asked glancing back, zombies drawing closer to the red hooded male. "Could be better" he muttered, bumping into Jeremy. Michael kicked one of the zombies in the chest, taking this to his advantage to grab the zombies weapon. "Guess this will have to do" he said smirking as he continued to fight the undead army.