Children

Ok this is lowkey based off of a dream I had and it was really weird....

"Jeremy?! Jeremy!! Wake up!!" Christine yells, sounding absolutely frantic. I jolt up from my slumber and we hit heads, she stumbles back, quickly regaining her balance. "W-what's up?" I ask the female, rubbing my head that was now in pain. "You... you have to come see this..." she mutters, grabbing my wrist and pulling up the stairs of rich and jakes home. "Can't you let me wake up first?" "No time come on!" I sigh, following the female with haste. "What happened? Did Connor finally burn his high school diploma?" "No" "did JD manage to blow up a school despite graduating 7 years ago?" "What?! No! This isn't about JD! Or Connor! It's about the guys upstairs-" we stop at the top of the stairs, in the living room. "I don't see What's wrong w- holy fuck" "Jeremy watch your language!" "Why the heck are they children?!"

"What's a fuck?" One of the young children ask me as I'm frozen in place, terrified. "Michael! That's a bad word! Don't say it!" Christine scolded the child. "Christine, can I talk to you for a moment?" I push the female out of the room. "What the everloving fuck happened to our friends" "Jeremy if I knew, I'd tell you" we both bicker for a few moments, before slowly walking out of the hallway, and back to the children. Michael runs up to me, a dorky grin on his face. "You're cute!" He says, before clinging to my leg, a giggling mess. Me and Christine glance at each other. "What do we do?" I ask, trying to shake the four year old off my leg. "I guess... we have to be parents until we figure this out" I sigh loudly, putting my hands on my face. "Fine... I'll be the best god damned father there is out there"

"Dad how do I take care of 4 year old children?" I ask over the phone, slightly terrified. "Jake get back here!" Christine yells, I watch her as she plays with the children. It's been 3 hours and michael still hasn't let go of my leg. "Jeremy did you get a girl pregnant?!" My dad asks, and I hear a gasp in the background. "Nononono! Me and Christine are just... Babysitting while Chloe, michael, jake, rich, and Brooke all go out for a few weeks." I hear my dad sigh, clearly relieved. "Richard Gerard Goranski get off the chandelier!" "Well I don't know about you, but Christine sounds like she's being a wonderful mother. Are you marrying her?" I laugh. "Dad no she's with zoe! And I'm with Michael!" I hear a tiny gasp from my leg. "Whaaaat?!" Michael yells, making my dad laugh.

"You know what? I'll call later. Tell Heidi I say hi" I hang up, before looking down at the child clinging to me. "Do you have a girlfriend?" He asks, making me tense up. "If you let go of me I'll tell you" the boy instantly let's go of my leg, I smile triumphantly. "No I don't have a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend" I tell the child, and almost instantly, the house goes quiet, and all the tiny children run up to me. "You have a boyfriend? Aren't girls supposed to have boyfriends and guys have girlfriends?" Christine snorts from the kitchen. "Kiddos I'm about to blow your heccing mind"

"What are we supposed to do? There's 3 rooms and 5 children" Christine says, holding a sleeping Brooke in her arms. "Uh... jake, rich and Michael share one room, brooke and Chloe share one, you have the 2nd spare room and I take the couch" Christine shakes her head. "Me and you will share a room, okay? We both know better than to break our partners hearts. It's not like we're having sex" I nod my head in agreement. "Okay..." Christine takes the two little girls to the first spare bedroom as I take the rambunctious Boys to rich and Jakes room. The three flop onto the king sized bed, rich and jake snuggling close to eachother. Just before I leave the room, I hear a voice. "Jeremy?" "Yes, Michael?" I walk over to the bed, sitting on the edge. "Can you tell us a story?" Rich asks, sitting up intently. "Sure... what do you want to hear?" "How'd you meet your boyfriend??" Jake asks, his eyes lighting up in the dim light.