Just a bunch of lil scenarios mashed into one chapter

Literally these are things that I might make into a full one-shot one day but idk. They're from all sorts of musicals too so- yeah. Also more than 80% of this is angst. Sorry.

⚠️Suicide mention, Misgendering⚠️

Modern day Laurens X Hamilton: Betrayal
"A-Alex..." i stare at my boyfriend, betrayal and sadness on my face as I show him the picture that Angelica sent me. "John I can-" "n-no! Don't bother explaining. I thought... I thought I meant something to you! Then you go behind my back a-and do it w-with her!" I point at Maria, who's sitting across the cafeteria from where Alexander is sitting. Laf stands right next to me, holding my shoulder as if I was going to punch Alex square in the face. I won't. "John I-I didn't mean to-" "you didn't mean to? To what? Kiss her? Have fucking sex with her? Then post this picture of you two looking oddly enough like you're in a relationship and expect me to not see it?"

Jared X Evan: gone
Dear Evan Hansen,
I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But I can't. I can't ever fucking tell you. Because I'm an idiot who can't talk to people. Because you don't see me the way I see you. I think you're incredible. I think you're smart, handsome, funny, I love how you talk about trees and how your voice is so soft and caring. And you are a caring person who deserves the whole world. You deserve so much. And no one sees that but me. I'm not mad you're with Connor. I'm not. Why would I be? I'm not happy you fucking ditched me here alone. I have Alana, but she's always with Zoe now. They hang out a lot. I guess I won't be seeing you anytime soon. Whatever. This letter is stupid enough. I don't know why I'm writing in the first place. Ugh fuck me.
Whatever. See you later evan. Love you. Although you've never seen it. And never will.
Sincerely, me.
I place the letter on the ground. Where I he'll never see it. I place a corner of the letter under a rock so the wind doesn't blow it away as I stand, dusting my pants off as I stare at the stone with his name on it. I quickly turn away, brushing the tears out of my eyes as I run off. I'm coming.
"Evan Alexander Hansen"
"Nobody deserves to be forgotten"

Rich X Michael: what are you doing here?
Michael sat in the stall of the girls bathroom, he'd asked to quickly go before class started

"Rich? The hell you doing in a girls washroom?" "Should I ask you the same thing?" Michael shook his head quickly. "No! No no no no it's fine!"

Connor and Zoe do a thing
"Come on connor sing with me!"
"Zoe no" "pleaaaaaase????" Zoe had the music on pause as her and her brother sat in the back of the car. "Connor sing with your sister" "why?!" "Because you sing it good!" Zoe insisted, practically laying on her brother across the seat at this point. "Mom!" "Connor just do it"

Group Chat
Con-Air: guys holy fuck
DJ: what
And Peggy: huh?
Kleinman: this better be important it's 4:00am
Con-Air: me and Evan think Mich and Jere are sexing it up in their room
Kleinman: HOLY SHIT WHAT
🔥R🔥I🔥C🔥H🔥: I hear 'em too they keep screaming andfjnkk
Totally Boss: slapped his phone out of his hands. Oops
Jerad Heeeeeor: no we're not lmao
Michelle: yeah we're playing video games
Michelle: CONNOR WHAT THE FUCK
Con-Air: they are playing video games god damn it
Totally Boss: holy shit

A dialogue only convo between JD and Michael at 7/11
"So. JD isnt it?" "Yes why?" "I've heard a lot about you" "oh really? How so?" "Didn't you want to blow up a school" "oh no no I never did that." "I know. I said didn't you want to blow up a school" "....." "....." "say nothing and I'll buy you a slushie" "Deal"

I don't even know what these ones are found them in my notes on my phone

"Hello! My name is Elder price! And I would like to share with you the most amazing book!" "Yes, Jeremy we get it you play elder price in the Book of Mormon but pLEASE SHUT UP ITS THREE AM"

"Dear Connor Murphy,
Please don't bash my head into a locker like you threatened jared.
Sincerely, Me"

"Down that Mountain Dew!" "Okay, OkAy!"
Jake and Christine glanced at each other. "I can't believe they're making References in a life or death situation"