Sincerely, Three! (Evan x Connor x Jared)

Hey gays uh- hate to break the news but- I doubt I'll be able to update much until next Wednesday (the 28th) it's exam time @ school and uGH IM STRESSED THE FRICKY DICKS OUT! :D
But it's fine. So yeah- have fun reading you nerds

*guys Oml so sorry always be aware of autocorrect amiright

"My sisters hot!" "Connor what the hell?" "My bad" Jared said chuckling, as he gave Connor a high five. Evan groaned, covering his face with his blanket as he fell back on the be. "What's wrong?" Connor asked flopping next to Evan, kicking his laptop off the bed with a loud thud.

"Neither of you are taking this seriously. We need these for English class tomorrow these letters have to prove that we actually pay attention" Evan said, making Jared sigh, resting his head on the male in the blue polo's chest. "Oh come on Evan relax! We got one paper done! Isn't that enough?" He asked and Evan shrugged his shoulders. "I guess. But you two need to get better grades. One, so connor can actually graduate this year, and two, Jared the teacher takes marks away from you because he hates you." Evan said glancing at the male wearing glasses. Jared shrugged and Connor sighed quietly. "Hey... I'm not trying to sound rude! I'm just saying that you need to graduate" Evan said, looking at his boyfriend sadly. "Yeah I know. I've finally just managed to get the bare minimum of volunteer hours or whatever they're called" Connor said sounding slightly proud of himself. "I'm proud of you" Jared said poking Connor in the cheek, making the brunette smile weakly. "Thanks Jared" he said.

"So... are we just gonna lay here?" Evan asked, making Jared nod. "Yes. It's comfy. I don't want to move" he said cuddling close to Evan, making him blush a lot. "Aw look Evan is blushing!" Connor said giving Evan a kiss on the cheek. "No I'm not!" Evan said defensively. "Nah man you're totally blushing!" Jared said laughing quietly, jealous of the other two guys relationship. Why'd he have to love them both? He didn't understand it...  but he wished he could have a relationship with both of the men. That's crazy though... three people in a relationship???

"B-but-" "Evan don't deny it" Connor said and Evan shook his head, burying his face into the opposing males chest, screaming internally. Connor hugged the younger male, kissing the top of Evans head. "Great job Jared you're killing Evan" Jared just laughed. "You alright there Ev?" "No" "aw no evaaaaan" Jared fell to the other side of connor, sitting close to the taller male. "I love you" Evan muttered into Connors hoodie. " I love you too" the brunette said to the tired male. Evan closed his eyes, still cuddling with the males.

"Evan... bud you gotta wake up" Evan groaned quietly, before glancing up confused. "Hm...?" He asked tiredly. "Look at Jared" Connor said, pointing to the third male. "What about him?" "He's sleep talking" Connor said looking at Jared with almost a loving look. Evan tilted his head, staring at Jared as he slept. Jared was gripping his glasses in one hand, his other arm was being used as his pillow. "God he's so cute" Evan thought. The males stared at Jared, Evan had a small smile on his face.

Jared groaned in his sleep, he looked... sad. "What's wrong with him?" Evan asked looking at Connor. "Well... he was saying something about you and me" Connor said scratching the back of his neck. Evan smiled weakly at Jared, who was laying close to him. Evan reached out for Jared's hand, stealing his glasses so he could be holding it softly. It didn't take long for Jared to react to this by intertwining his fingers with the other. Evan felt blush creep onto his face as Jared muttered in his sleep. The only thing either of the two made out was a single word. And it sounded like he said Love.

After an hour, Jared ended up waking up. Still holding Evans hand. The male rubbed his eyes, soon realizing what he was doing and quickly took his hand away from Evan. His eyes widening. "Oh hey look the sleep talker is awake!" Connor said, a small smile on his pale face. "Wait what?" "We've heard you sleep talking" Evan said drowsily leaning against Connor. "I don't talk in my sleep" Jared insisted and Connor shrugged. "I beg to differ. And quite frankly, I never knew you had those kind of dreams"  The tall male said smirking as Jared flushed red. "Connor shut up!" He said making Evan laugh, "kidding!" Connor exclaimed laughing with Evan before sighing quietly, handing jared his glasses.

The three were quiet, before Evan broke the silence. "Hey... guys?" "What's up Evan?" Evan sat between the two other males. "I... I have a question?" He asked nervously. He didn't understand his own emotions at the moment... something was just... off. "What's wrong?" Jared asked tilting his head. "I-it's about... our relationship connor" Evan said, making connor tense up. "W-what about it?" Evan looked between the two men. "W-well... don't get me wrong!!! I-I love you! I love you so much... b-but..." he glanced at Jared. "I-I love Jared too" Jared's face turned bright red as soon as Evan said that. "Y-you do?" He asked. Connor glanced at Jared. "Looks like we're in the same boat Evan" " w-what??" Jared asked even more embarrassed before.

The three were now in an uncomfortable silence. "I... I love both of you too... but I don't want to interfere with your relationship so..." Jared muttered quietly as Connor sat up. "Couldn't... we just have a three way relationship?" "You mean a polyamorous relationship?" Evan asked glancing at the two. "Id like that... a-a lot..." Evan said blushing madly. Connor glanced at Jared, extending a hand. "Are you down for it?" He asked, a hopeful glint in his eye. Jared hesitated, before taking a deep breath. "Yes" he said nervously, making Evan light up in delight. "R-really??" Evan asked surprised, but yet he was ecstatic. "Y-yes!" Jared said, a huge smile on his face. Conner grabbed Jared, pulling him into a kiss, it startled the young male slightly, but he kissed back. When they parted, Evan hugged Jared tightly, "I love you the insanely cool Jared klienman" Evan said quietly and Connor pulled both of them into a hug. "I love you nerds" he said smiling quietly, making Jared blush. "I... i love you guys too" jared said smiling weakly.

"Hey Connor what time is it?" "2:00am" connor said looking at his phone. "It's 2am??" Evan asked surprised it was that late. "Yep. Can we sleep now I'm tired as hell. Can we sleep now??" Connor said and Jared chuckled. "Yes please" Jared said and Evan nodded, turning he light off and the three cuddled close to each other, all content.

"So are we gonna do it"
"shut up or I'm shoving you off the bed klienman"