Letter

Jeremy,

I'm really bad at writing shit, and I really don't know what to say to you? The only reason I'm writing a letter to you is because I'm scared to talk to you face to face... not because I'm scared of you. I'm not. I'm terrified of being ignored. You should know that considering I've told you literally everything about me.

hell I can stand right in front of you and you won't even notice me. So I'm sorry I guess... I really don't know what I did wrong, but all I know is, if you've been acting different. It's probably my fault. isn't it? Haha...

That night of the Halloween party really opened my eyes. The fact you don't need me anymore, and you don't want me anymore. So I guess I'll just... leave. You have all the popular kids now, don't you? You have christine too. Just like you wanted. So What's the point of hanging with me? Oh wait! You don't! Anymore. Right! I completely forgot!

Jeremy I don't know what the hell happened to you, but I miss you. The real you that I knew and love. All I really want is that Jeremy back. Wow. That was really fuckin selfish wasn't it. It was that squip thing right? God I hope it's the squip thing that made you change, and it wasn't just you...

Either way, I'm done. I'm fucking done. You don't give a shit about me and I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of you being an ass to me. So yeah. This is goodbye Jeremy.

Glad to see those 12 years of friendship meant nothing to you.

-Michael

((This may or may not be a part of my newest oneshot-))