Random Snippits: Hunger Games Edition

Hey remember that one Hunger Games Chapter I did a while ago? This is just a bunch of stuff I couldn't add to that that I found all smashed into one chapter.
I highly recommend reading that chapter if you haven't already... I'm still really proud of it lol.
Have fun :)

The Homes of some tributes after the games

~Hamilton~

The last thing I remember was a sharp pain in my back.
When I look up, I see my wife, staring at the TV set, sobbing loudly, while clutching a pillow. I glance at the clock. 3:48am. "Eliza, why are you crying, love?" I ask, but she doesn't reply. "Eliza?" I sit next to her, putting a hand on her knee, and yet she doesn't notice. That's when I glance at the TV, the words reading

'Alexander Lin Hamilton'
Age 38
District 7

"Mum why are you-" Philip stops mid sentence as the child's eyes fall onto to the TV. Eliza doesn't even notice him as he walks closer to the television. The young boy stares at the screen for a minute, before he bursts into tears and he runs to his mother, clinging to her as he cries. I wish I could help. I wish with all my heart that I could... but... it was impossible... I couldn't help. I could only sit and watch.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" My head whips around, seeing Eliza's sister, Peggy. "Unable to do anything but watch..." I stand up, walking to the brunette slowly. "How did I-" "John... he backstabbed you. Literally" my eyes widen as I stare at the woman. "He went crazy, Alex. The voices of the other tributes really got to him..." she said quietly, before following Eliza out the room. "I-I'm fine now" A new voice says in a weak tone. "Alex, I hope you can forgive me..." "of course I forgive you, John. You're the closest friend I got" I say and he smiled weakly.

"Papa?" I glance at Philip, his eyes are wide as he stares at me. "Philip?" "P-Papa!!" He cheers, running up to me and bouncing around. "You can see me?" Philip nods his head aggressively, then looks at John. "Hello Mister Laurens!"

~Hansen~

"He's dead..." Heidi screamed, wrapping herself in a blanket, staring at the TV as she watched Evan. Her son, stab himself with a knife. She held in her cries as Evan and Connor sang together, and once the cannon went off, she broke down into heavy sobs. She felt like she had just been stabbed.
She wished she had just been stabbed.

How long had she been sitting there? It was mere minutes, but it felt like hours. Heidi didn't hear the door open, but she felt someone pull her into a tight hug from behind. "I'm so sorry, Heidi... he's a brave young man..." "y-yeah b-but now he's d-dead!" She sobbed, clinging to the man. "I'm sorry a-about your son too, Jeremy..." the two adults were silent, Heidi still sobbing over her son, god why hadn't she made sure Evan didn't volunteer... why couldn't there just not be a hunger games?! then he would be here... and so would Jeremy...

'Jeremiah Will Heere'
Age 19
District 1

''Evan Ben Hansen'
Age 20
District 3

~Sawyer/Dean~

"Auntie Martha?" "Yes? What's wrong, Ronnie?" The 10 year old rocked back and fourth on her heels. "What happened to my mom and dad?" Martha froze up slightly. It had been years since the hunger games her parents were in. Martha was forced to watch her best friend die on live TV. It was heartbreaking. Especially when she saw the Picture frame in the girls hands.