Gone (Jeremy X Michael)

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
Suicide attempt, Self Harm, death.
((Heere- the full version of the letter))

Jeremy,

I'm really bad at writing shit. You know that. And to be honest, I really don't know what to say to you? The only reason I'm writing a letter to you is because I'm terrified to talk to you face to face... not because I'm scared of you! I'm not. But I'm terrified of being ignored. You should know that considering I've told you literally everything about me. In fact, you know me better than my parents know me. Which is sad honestly.

hell I can stand right in front of you and you won't even notice me. Seriously what the fuck. That's messed up man. So I'm sorry I guess... I really don't know what I did wrong, but all I know is, if you've been acting different, It's probably my fault.

That night of the Halloween party really opened my eyes. That I'm a loser who doesn't deserve any friends... of course, I've always known that. But The fact you don't need me anymore, and you don't want me anymore really hurt me. So I guess I'll just... leave. You have all the popular kids now, don't you? You have christine too. Just like you wanted. You don't need me anymore. So What's the point of hanging with me? Oh wait! You don't! Anymore. Right! I completely forgot!

Jeremy I don't know what the hell happened to you, but I miss you. The real you that I knew and love. All I really want is that Jeremy back. The one who appreciated me, the one who made me feel like I was actually appreciated in this fucked up world. Wow. That was really fuckin selfish wasn't it? We always used to say life is a two player game, but how is it a two player game anymore when I never have my partner to help me survive?

It was that squip thing right? God I hope it's the squip thing that made you change, and it wasn't just you... I mean... the real you wouldn't have spread a rumour about me to everyone in the school.

Either way, I'm done. I'm fucking done. You don't give a shit about me and I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of you being an ass to me Jeremy. So yeah. I'm leaving tonight. Whether you guys like it or not. This is goodbye Jeremy. Don't expect to be hearing from me anytime soon.

Glad to see those 12 years of friendship meant nothing to you.

-Michael

I drop the paper in my hand, collapsing to my knees in front of my locker, drawing a few stares as I do so. "Jeremy? You alright?" Rich asks me, kneeling down to my now much shorter height. I shakily hand him the note. This can't be real
"Holy shit" rich says, his lisp slightly prominent at the moment. "Where is michael?" I ask pulling myself up. "I don't know... I didn't see him in class today..." fuck fuck fuck.

"Call him" rich says as we both run down the hall. I nod, my hands shaking as I pull out my phone. "I'll call jake and get his ass down here" rich says pulling out his phone as well. I dial Michael's number in my phone, putting the phone up to my ear.

It rings.

But no one picks up.

"He's not answering me!" I say as me, Rich and now jake, run out of the school. "What's his number?" Rich asks, tossing me his phone. I dial Michael's number, rich steals the phone back "h-hey!" "if he hears it's you, he's going to hang up. If he really means what he wrote in that letter, he's not going to talk with you" rich says putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Rich asks into the phone, before we all began to walk towards Michael's house. "Hey dude! I was wondering, where the hell you were in math today?" He asks, putting the phone on speaker as Jake, rich and I walk to jakes car. "Oh uh... y'know... I was just late Is all..." Michael says through the phone. My heart sinks when I hear him talk. The male sounds ungodly tired, like he hasn't slept in days. Is breaths are shaky like he's been crying. I'm about to say something, before rich talks again. "Well- do you want me to bring you over the homework? It's lunch now, Me and jake are goin' out for lunch. I can run it to your house-" "n-no! I-it's fine!!" Rich frowns. "Michael- are you sure you're okay?" Michael's breath hitches at the question. "I-I'll be perfectly honest, no. I'm n-not. I gotta go. If you see Jeremy, tell him I love him, and goodbye" "w-wait Michael!!!"
The male hangs up... "Fuck..." jake says, turning on the car. "What's his address?" "W-what?" I ask and jake glances at me from the drivers seat. "What is his address? We have to get him. I'll call an ambulance right now, if what I heard was right... he's gonna need one"