Brainwashed

He had overheard a conversation in a bathroom about it. a couple of his classmates talking... quick? A script? He didn't know what they were talking about at first, but needless to say, he was intrigued. After Evan had given a good handful of cash over to the short male, Rich Goranski, he got his shaky hands on the pill. He had taken it, and it had been about two weeks since. Evan went from the 'can't say hi to people without crying' to 'he could fuck anyone and everyone in that building'

Evan had a decent relationship with a few students in the school. They would exchange homework, study together in the library and eat lunch together. and Evan would always nervously try to make conversation, But... lately, Evan said absolutely nothing to his friends. He was talking to pretty, popular people. The Heathers were even paying attention to him. Which was a large difference from his normal self, and no one noticed how horrible he treated himself behind closed doors.

Today was the day it was going to change. Evan just didn't know it yet. "Oh God, it's you." Evan groaned, rolled his eyes, seeing the other before him out in the hall. Now... the boy was dressing a lot different. Tight shirts with tight hip hugging jeans, hair slicked back and all that 'cool' shit. He began looking a little thinner too, dark circles forming under his eyes. His Squip did it's job for sure... but it wasn't your average squip. Defective. That's what his squip was, and being paired up with a weak, deteriorated and medicated mind, it took full control and forgot about Evan's every day needs... and how to treat the person he loved.

"Oh... hey Evan" Connor replied, taking a step back from the shorter male. Evan smirked at the other, crossing his arms over his scarily thin chest. "Well, look here, Monster Murphy is scared of me. I feel so honored!" Connor scowled at the blonde. "I'm not scared of you, Hansen" he said, slightly hurt at what his close friend (and crush) called him.
Evan laughed hollowly, stepping closer to the other, smirking as Connor took another step back, glaring down at Evan. He only nodded. "I told you~ the freak is scared of me"

Connor felt anger rise in his chest. " I said I'm not scared! Why the hell would i be scared of you? And don't call me a freak..." Evan shrugged his shoulders. "Like I know what's going on in that insane head of yours." Evan stared off into space for a moment, before shaking his head. "Why am I even wasting my time talking to you?" He asked, making connor tilt his head.
"Well, I thought we were friends at one point..." Evan just laughed loudly."Who would want to be friends with you?"

Connor flinched. "W-what do you mean...?" "You're a person, who is practically abusive to your own little sister, has no idea how to control his options. Hell- you throw printers at people! Why would he ever want to be friends with you?" Connor looked terrified. Normally he'd yell at Evan, but today was a special case. "Hey! Me and Zoe get along now! somewhat... and I threw a printer at a teacher when I was young. And stupid..." he felt slightly angry at what Evan said. He had somewhat of a scared look on his face. "You're still stupid, Connor... You know, I never understood why he likes- well, liked you. Makes no sense to me"

"I don't understand what the hell happened to you, Evan. But I hate it... you were one of the only people nice to me..." he looked away. "But like always, the people I'm close to end up hating me after some point..." he said, his voice cracking slightly. Evan laughed hollowly, crossing his arms. "Evan's dead. He's not coming back. And there is nothing you can do about it..." He started to walk away.

"What..." he walked up to Evan, grabbing his shoulder. "What do you mean 'Evans dead'? You're not making sense..." Evan shrugged, turning to face him. "He. Is. Dead." He said simply. "Man, you really are stupid Connor Murphy" Connor looked around helplessly. "How is he dead when he's right in front of me?!" Connor asked, his voice louder than normal. Evan rolled his eyes again. "Figure it out, Sherlock."Connor thought for a moment, before looking back up, his face growing terrified. "Evan said something about a squip one time... but... no... there's no way in hell...."
Evan started clapping sarcastically. "And we have a winner!" Evan said, smiling at the other with a dark look in his eyes. "You... you're the squip... you're not Evan... what the fuck have you done with Evan?!"Connor yelled, grabbing the shorter males shoulder.