Hunger Games

HOLY SHIT THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE ITS 8000+ WORDS ANYWAYS IM SO SORRY SCHOOL STARTED TOO SO UPDATES aRE GONNA BE A BIT SLOWER THAN NORMAL. Also, this is from that website where you make hunger games... with a bit of a twist. I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!

Jk hate me all you want cause if that didn't make you hate me, this story will.
⚠️a shit ton of death, suicide, homophobia⚠️

District 1
Michael Mell
Jeremiah Heere

Michael's eyes widened when he heard his name. He felt the stares of the people from his district as he slowly made his way to the stage. Seeing all the eyes glued to him made a chill go up his spine. Dread in his stomach as he looked along the sea of people he knew from the years he'd spent in the district. He partly zoned out for a brief moment, before someone next to him clapped and brought him back to the world. 'Right. Other tribute' he thought. The two words they said made michael want to throw up.
"Jeremy Heere"

District 2
Jacob Dillinger
Richard Goranski

Rich sat silently in one of the rooms in the town hall. Once him and jake were chose for the games, they allowed people to visit the tributes one last time. So naturally, there were like, 80 people visiting jake, but no one came to say goodbye to Rich. Not even his brother...  which is what rich expected. He knew no one would care if he was in the games... but jake? Oh god that was a tragedy in itself. Rich just sat quietly, never before in his life had he wanted to die this much before. "Rich... you ready?" Jake asked, peering into the room the shorter male was sitting in. "Y-yeah! Let's go..." rich replied, jumping up.

District 3
Evan Hansen
Jared Kleinman

"Heidi Hansen" the lady on the stage says, staring at a slip of paper in her hands. Evans whole world froze for a brief second. His mother... in the hunger games... out of all the names... out of all of the people in the district between the ages 10-50, they chose his mother... before he knew what he was doing, he jumped up, sticking his hand into the air. "Don't take Heidi! Take me!!" He yelled in the loudest voice the male could muster. His mother turned as she stopped walking to the stage. Evan jumped off his chair, and ran up to her nervously. She stared at her son for a moment, before Evan was called onto the stage. "What's your name, boy?" The woman asked. "E-Evan Hansen..." the woman nodded, before going to the bowl full of every single person in the districts name in it. Before she had a chance to day the name, a voice familiar to Evan piped up. "Yo, if you want another tribute, I'm in" Jared yelled, jumping up and running towards the stage. Evan and Jared made eye contact, before the crowd clapped quietly, it was the first time in the history of district 3, both tributes volunteered.

District 4
Connor Murphy
Zoe Murphy

"Connor Murphy what the hell have you done!" His father yelled, making the male flinch slightly as he sat in the meeting room. "Got put into the hunger games, probably going to die... no big deal" he muttered, standing up and folding his arms. Larry stared at his son. "You always said you'd volunteer for zoe if she was put into these games!" "Yeah! And I was thrown in before her!" Connor retorted, staring at his father. His father was silent, an angry look planted on his face.. "If you cared so much, why didn't you volunteer for her?!" Connor yelled at his father. "Me...? Volunteer? What are you on about? I couldn't volunteer!" He rolled his eyes. "You heard me! Anyone was able to be thrown into the games this year as long as they're under 50 years old! You're 49 aren't you? why didn't you? Oh wait! Because you didn't want to ruin yourself, because you knew you'd never survive! And you don't want to ruin your reputation!" The room was silent for a minute, the air was tense, and his father began to leave the room. "Yeah, bye" Connor said sweetly, "glad to know you don't appreciate your own son" Larry froze, turning to the male. "So I hate you now?" Connor walked right up to the door, where his father was. "You will when I tell you this, I'm gay and have a boyfriend" he shoved the adult out of the room, whom was yelling at him, again. Connor was silent, before bursting into quiet tears once he sat back down on the couch. "Connor, sweetie?" "M-mom!" Connor wiped his face, looking at the female who walked into the room. "I-I'm sorry..." he whispered as the female sat next to him, hugging her son, who buried his face into her shoulder. "I-I'm a horrible son" he cried, clinging to his mother, whom he'd never see again. "Connor, honey... you aren't a horrible son... don't listen to your father. You're a wonderful boy, and I'm proud of you." "Mom, I'm gay" Connor said, glancing at the woman. "Yeah... I saw you sneaking a kiss with that blonde boy..." Connors face flushed with blush. "I-i can explain-" "no need, i don't care if you like girls, boys, no one, everyone... I don't care... you're my son. I'm proud of you" Cynthia said, holding her incredibly tall son. "listen... I talked to your sister... she promised that she's willing to work with you until the end of the games... protect her, and she'll protect you..." his mother explained, and he nodded. "I'm Proud of you, Connor"