Ghost part 2

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️
Death, shooting

"W-what do you mean?!" Christine asks in a panicky tone, I stare at Jeremy with a similar expression. "When is he going to... do it?" I ask the ghost boy, and he glanced around. "Monday" I nod my head. "Can't Michael Just call the cops?" Christine asks, concern heavy in her voice. Jeremy shakes his head. "Do you really think they'd believe him?"

The girl shakes her head quickly, looking at the ground. "Do the others know?" "Not yet... but I have a feeling they will soon... but I don't know where they are..." I glance down at the book in my arms, flipping through the book until I find the page. Christine peering over my shoulder, pointing at the picture of her. "That was supposed to be my graduation picture" she said quietly, and I glance at her. "Let's make sure it's not the same thing for you" I nod my head quickly. "Do you know where any of these guys are?" I ask about the other students. Christine shakes her head. "Ask a hamilton about Laurens. Him and Alexander hamilton were very close at one time" I nod my head quickly, before shooting a certain someone I know a text, letting him know I'd be coming over.

"Good evening, Michael!" "Good evening Mrs. Hamilton, is Philip home?" The woman smiles warmly, nodding her head as she lets me into the house. I walk up to Philips room. We've gotten to know each other quite a bit over the past few months. He was my first alive friend. And that sounds really creepy.  I hear faint murmuring from the other side of his door. When I knock, there's shuffling, before the door swings open. "Heya Mich!" "Hey Philip" I walk into his room, throwing the yearbook onto his bed. "What's that?"

I open the book, pointing at a picture of John Laurens. "I know you see dead people, but can you see him?" I ask, and Philip pipes up instantly. "Duh, he follows me everywhere" he said, pointing to the closet, where a freckled teenager stands. The male smiles brightly at me, waving. "John Laurens?" "That's my name, don't wear it out" he smiles sadly. Almost with a regretful look on his face.

I explain the situation to them about the Squip, Philip looks terrified, and John doesn't look surprised. "What do we do?" Philip asks nervously, looking at me, then John. "Well... I don't know about you two, but I know a certain police officer who may be able to help you guys out here. And he'll believe you about the ghosts."

"I can't believe we're doing this. He's going to think we're crazy!" Philip says, begging for us to leave. "Come on, it'll be fine" I insist, shooting Philip a weak smile as we knock on the door. It quickly swings open, revealing a man who looked to be in his early thirties. "Hello?" He asked, confused when he saw us. "I'm not interested in any girl guide cookies"

"Sir we've come to talk to you about something... are you familiar with Evan Hansen or Connor Murphy?" I question him. The male stands in his door awkwardly, before nodding his head. "Come in" he says in a quiet tone.

"The S.Q.U.I.P? I've been trying to find that bastard for years" Jared says, petting his cat in his arms. "He's coming back to our school! He's going to do what happened again in 2004!" Philip tells the older male, who leans back in his chair. "Really now? How would you know that?" "Jeremy told me!" I exclaim, standing up from my seat. "Jeremy is dead, Michael" "he's a ghost!" I insist, and Philip nods.

"It appears the spirits of the students who were shot are still wandering around! They can't be free until their murderer gets some sort of punishment!" The freckled boy next to me theorizes. "How do I know you two aren't lying?" "Oh come on Jared you're not that dense" a voice rings out, and two figures appear behind him."I-I dunno... seeing ghosts? No w-way how could that happen?" The blonde one says. "Yeah Evan! You're right!" Jared forces out a laugh, glancing at the two teenagers. "Connor and Evan" Philip says with wide eyes. "Yeah. And we want to help you little shits out with your SQUIP problem"