Chapter 4

Dušica's P.O.V.

Mia and I exited the school and went to parking lot. I saw Tom, Emili, Ana and Sam next to my car.

"Are you ready?" asked Mia when we were close enough.

"Yes, we are baby!" said Tom and hugged her. I smiled at how cute they are.

"Okay, so you will drive my car and I'm going with Dušica" she said and looked at others. "Do you all have a ride?"

"Yeah, we do." Ana said and looked at me.

I gave her my best smile and she looked away and blushing. I have no idea how I kept myself from laughing. I just loved effect I had on people.

"Okay, let's go then!" I said and took key of car and push the button. Then car unlooked, and doors went up. I smiled at my baby.

"This is what I call a car!" said Tom in awe.

"I know right!" said Emili and Ana at the same time. I just laughed slightly.

"Come on." I said and motioned Mia to climb in car.

"See you in Mac in five!" Mia yelled when I closed the door.

"Let's race!" she yelled once again and I laughed. I pushed gas and left guys in awe.

"I just love this baby so much" Mia said talking about my car with her hands on control table.

"Same here buddy. Put on aux and pick something to listen" I said and she picked Ed's new album.

***

We came in Mac after 5 minutes, and then waited for others.

"I hope they will come soon, I'm starving! " I said and touched my stomach.

"You are ALWAYS hungry!" Mia said and rolled her eyes.

I pushed her playfully "Look who said it! You can eat all day!"

"Yeah, I actually can.'' she said which made us both laugh.

Then Sam's car parked right next to mine. She climbed out and she looked so good in her tight blue jeans and white T-shirt. She come to us and smiled to me. Oh god, here we go again! This beautiful dimples! I have dimples too and I adore to see it on other people.

"I'm so hungry!" she complained.

"Same here." I said and sighed.

Just at that three other cars parked near.

"Thank god you are here!" said Mia "I didn't know you are so slow!"

"Oh come on, it's not our fault we don't have fast cars like this girls here!" said Emili and motioned with her hand to me and Sam. We exchange the amused look and bursted out laughing.

"Never mind, let's just go inside!"

We went inside and found one free booth. I sat at the end and Mia sat next to me, then Ana,Emili, Sam and at the other end Tom.

I took menu and looked at it for couples moments then sighed.

"What's wrong?" asked Ana.

"Oh nothing I just already miss Serbian national food!"

"Don't you dare to talk about it!'' said Mia and gave me her death glare. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Why?" I asked when I calmed down.

"I didn't eat any normal food for two years!"

When I heard this, menu fall from my hands. I looked at her like I saw ghost. I put hand on my chest.