Chapter 35

Sam's P.O.V.

I woke up by sunlights shinning through windows. I was too lazy to open my eyes so I just rolled on other side and reached for Dusica's body. When I felt empty bed, my eyes shot open.

"Oh god" I groaned and remembered that we are not in Paris anymore, and I'm all alone again.

I am so used on warmth of her body and  her messy hair that would end up all over my face in the morning.

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed, there is no point of sleeping anymore. I yawned and went in  bathroom to do my things. Do you actually know that feeling when your period is late? I kinda hate when I'm in period but I hate when it's late as well. That akward moment when you think you are pregnant but then remember you have actually never did it. Well not with a guy at least. And that always happen to me. I groaned in annoyance and walked out. I took simple sweatpants and sleeveless shirt.

I quickly took my phone and saw it was only 8am, Dusica's probably sleeping again.

I went in kitchen to get something to eat, at exact moment when I put things on counter my phone vibrated. I leaned with my elbows on counter and took my phone only to find message from my girl.

"Are you up, baby" I read it and big smile appeared on my face.

I didn't bother to text her back, instead I just called her.

"Well, good morning princess" her voice came through the line and I could literally hear that smile on her face.

"Morning babe" I said and sat down on chair with my head resting on my hand.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked sweetly with yawn. I guess she is still in bed.

"Not as good as it was with you"

"I know" she mumbled and sighed.

"Am I going to see you today?" I asked and crossed my fingers, silently praying she would find time to see me.

"Of course! I was planning to come just after I take a shower" she said like it was so obvious and I felt myself getting excited again.

"Shower quickly" I pleaded and she giggled.

"Will do. Do you need anything?"

"Just you" I said and she giggled again.

Oh god, how much I loved that sound. It was so beautiful.

"I would ask for tampons but my period is late so..." I blurted out before I could stop myself, and I could immediately feel my face getter warmer.

"Oh my god, should I bring pregnancy test!?" She asked playfully.

Silence. Neither one of us talked for second and then we both bursted out laughing. I couldn't help it though.

"It's actually good idea" I joked and she laughed again.

"If it was possible both of us would be pregnant already" she mumbled and I felt myself growing hotter and hotter. I know what she was talking about.

"Would you stop talking and just got your beautiful ass over here?"

"At least it's beautiful" she said and I groaned which made her laugh again.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm on my way." she said "Be there in 20"

"Good" I said and nodded. Like she could see me... I literally needed to roll eyes at myself.

"I love you" I heard her saying and everything I was thinking about disappeared.