Chapter 16

Dedicated to mysupergirl2

Third person P.O.V.

Girls were enjoying this ride so much. They even put same radio station and sang together. It already passed 10 minutes since their ride started and they couldn't stop laughing at each other. Mia and Dušica were joking around and made other girls laugh. Like they said, it was their duty to make people around them happy, and for now they were really successful.

Dušica stopped at red light and other girls were behind her. Some slow song started playing and Dušica put her head on her hand next to window and with other she firmly hold on steering wheel. Everyone shut up because no one actually knew song beside Dušica who started singing along while watching out through window.

Please wrap your drunken arms around me
And I'll let you call me yours tonight
'Cause slightly broken's just what I need
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie, and say at least tonight
I've got a brand new cure for lonely
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you

Sam got chills just by listening to Dušica's singing. She completely turned off her own radio and concentrate on that beautiful voice of an angel.

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like

She started driving again but didn't stop singing. She was too concentrate on the road that she didn't even notice all girls were just listening her.

Emotions aren't that hard to borrow
When love's the word you've never learned

This words kept repeating in Sam's mind at the rest of the road. Everything went back at normal when song finished. She drove for about 10 minutes more until they came in front of big gate.

"Here we are girls" Mia said and they all were really invited.

Dušica was ready to go in but Willy come to her car and knocked on her window. She rolled her down and gave him confused yet worried expression.

"Hey Willy, what's wrong?''

"Nothing Miss, just wanted to tell you that your parents were here this morning and they asked if you can give them a call when you come home."

"Oh, okay, thank you"

"Is everything okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, just Willy had something to tell me." Dušica answered and pulled gas again.

When other girls finally went through gate they were in awe. At both side of road towards her house, were greener grass then anyone have ever seen, with a lot of trees and flowers.

"Girl, welcome to Dušica's Empire" Dušica said and she and Mia chuckled a little.

"Holy shit!" Ana said under her breath while looking around while they drove down the driveway which seemed milles long.