Chapter 26

Third person's P.O.V.

After few moments of hugging like there is no tomorrow, girls finally pulled away from each other.

"You know, it's crazy how beautiful you looks while crying, with this wet cheeks and red nose" Dušica said with small smile and gently wiped Sam's cheek with her thumb.

Immediately, Sam closed her eyes and leaned under Dušica's touch.

"But don't do it anymore, no matter what. I hate seeing you sad" she added and Sam opened her eyes with big smile plastered on her face.

"You are so cute" she whispered and kissed other girl's nose which made them both giggle.

"And just for your information, it's so not okay to tell someone you love them, then kiss them and then" Dušica stopped and Sam looked at her curiously.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Shh, I'm making dramatic pause" Dušica said and Sam burst out laughing.

"Right! Dramatic pause? How on Earth didn't I realize that?" she said while biting her lip to stop herself from laughing even more.

Dušica playfully rolled her eyes and waved her hand.

"And then just run off" she finally finished her sentence.

"Well, you didn't kiss me back" Sam said and shrugged.

"Oh right. I was way too shocked because you did something I wanted to do whole week but didn't got a chance" she said and Sam's smile grew even wider. "And also I was enjoying the kiss probably too much. You can't blame though, you are an amazing kisser" she added with smirk and Sam blushed.

"And what have I actually done? I somehow forgot. Can you remind me?" Sam asked with pout.

"Hmm let me think about it"

Dušica started and put one her hand on Sam's hip and bring her closer. Sam was against Dušica's warm chest.

"Something like this" she said and smiled.

With other hand she gently cupped Sam's cheek that was slowly turning red and stared deep into her ocean blue eyes. Sam instantly wrapped her arms around Dušica's neck.

"And something like this"

Dušica slowly looked away from Sam's eyes and looked at her pink lips, slowly and teasingly biting her own because she just knew Sam was looking directly at them.

And indeed Sam was watching her every move and it made her so painfully anxious to wait.

Dušica looked back at Sam's eyes and just by this, she felt warmth all over her body.

They paused everything and just stared at each other's eyes. Sam swallowed and held her breath. Dušica slowly leaned into Sam. Her lips drawing near and other girl's lips pattering a little, ready to receive a kiss. Dušica stop inch away and her eyes drift down to blonde girl's lips as though she was savoring the moment.

She finally kissed Sam and the world flew away. At first their lips were firm against each other. They held it for few seconds before their lips started moving in perfect sync. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be.

Dušica's hand rested below Sam's ear her thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. Sam ran her fingers down other girl's spine pulling her even closer, until there was no place left between them and they both could feel the beating of each other's heart.

Dušica put her hand at back of Sam's head, her fingers slowly going through her hair. She enjoyed every second of this. She loved Sam's chocolate scent and how soft her skin is. She loved how she get weak in her knees every time this happen.