Chapter 32

Sam's P.O.V.

Five beautiful days spent in France, time I will cherish forever. All that time passed by very quickly. I don't want this to end! Today, unfortunatly is our last day in here. I can't explain to you how happy I was here with Dušica. Why do we have to go home anyway? I honestly don't want to. Waking up next to her is the most beautiful thing on this world. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me.

I recall all memories from this past few days while showering and Dušica is downstairs making breakfast for us, even if it's already past midday. Strangely, she refused to join me in shower. Oh god, I'm so used on her being around all the time, I don't even know how will I survive when we come back home. Damn, I don't even wanna think about that.

I know my mom will be so happy to hear all details of our little trip. I already feel like solider on raport. I can literally imagine her with that big smile of hers. Honestly, I have never seen her and dad this happy! Who would think that they would be so supporting of my relationship with other girl? Definitely not me.

But, we have one problem. Dušica is not sure how will her dad react on this. We talked about that yestrday and she told me that her dad is not really homophobic, but he would never want his only daughter to be gay... I don't know what to think about that all. She is scared, I see that but she is doing her best to hide it from me. She wants me to be happy more than anything, but please tell me how am I supposed to be happy if she is unsecure and scared.

I thought about what her dad could say and how that might affect us. She told me whatever happen she will stay with me and I trust her, but I don't want her to argue with her family because of me. I would never want that to happen. I know how much family means to her and I would never forgive myself if something like that happen.

We also agreed last night that we won't tell anyone in school about us being together, but I will literally destroy anyone who touch her. I am not even exaggerating about this. I'm gonna expel that Kendall girl and Ms. Rose for sure. They are way too annoying.

I finally walked out of shower and dried my body. I took some black jeans and black sweater and dress it up. I looked at myself in te mirror and I have no idea what to do with my hair so I just made messy bun.

I am so tired, we stayed up almost whole last night just cuddling and talking about some random stuff

I am so tired, we stayed up almost whole last night just cuddling and talking about some random stuff. I walked in our bedroom and opened door ready to go downstairs, but what I saw made me stop dead in my track. All the lights were turned off but there was candle on each step, rose petals were everywhere, from bedroom door, down the stairs.