Chapter 19

Dedicated to emilymckay07

Dušica' P.O.V.

I gave girls some bikinis, and told them to go out at pool after they get ready.

I need to go for Mia though. I knocked at her door and walked in. She was already done with dressing up when I saw her.

"What's up?" she asked while trying to tie her upper part.

"Let me help you" I said and walked towards her.

I tied it tightly and smiled at my best friend.

"I know it has been three years, but are you still my partner in crime?" I asked with devious smile.

"You know I am always up for good prank" Mia answered excitedly.

"Come on then" I pulled her outside of room and we went out, at the pool.

"What do you have on your mind?"

"Did you really forgot our pool parties?" I asked with hurtful expression.

Us two always used to make some pool parties back in London. Usually, before people start coming we would take balloons and put water or colors in them. When people finally start arriving, first thing that they would get is balloons at their faces.

"Of course not! How someone can forgot that!? But we don't have any time for fulling balloons now" she said with pout.

"We don't have to. I did it with maids while you guys were sleeping" I informed and leaded her near pool, but behind some flowers so girls wouldn't see us.

"Bloody hell! How many is there!?" Mia asked when she saw balloon at the floor.

"Fifty. They all are full with different colors, no water."

"This is going to be so much-"

"Shh" I said and put my hand over her mouth "they are coming."

And just then they all walked outside while chit-chatting with each other.

"Where are Mia and Dušica?" someone asked, I think it is Ana.

"I don't know" Emili said and shrugged.

I looked at Mia and she grinned widely.

"Let's do it" I said and she nodded before taking few balloons and throwing it on girls.

I did same thing and they started screaming and hiding behind each other while Mia and I literally laughed our asses off!

"What the!?" Elena screamed and hided behind someone.

They all were covered with red, blue, green and yellow colors. They looked so cute!

I looked at Sam and she was pissed. Oh uh, that's bad. But she was so so beautiful in this black bikini. I bit my lower lip, I didn't realized that she is so tanned because she never really show so much skin. You could see her flat stomach and I really couldn't help but stare. I am glad I gave her this bikini.

 I am glad I gave her this bikini