Chapter 44

Dušica's P.O.V.

Okay, guys, that's it. Today's the day. I am so nervous but I know taking this of my chest will help me, and hopefully others as well. Also I think this will be the first Ellen's show that is live. I honestly don't know how to feel about it.

Right now, I'm in my room going back and forth and Sam is sitting on my bed watching me patiently. She spent the night here and thank god she did, if she didn't, I think there is a big chance I would go nuts.

She sighed and got up, walking towards me.

"Babe" she said gently and put her hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "First of all, please calm. Take a deep breath. Come on, deep breaths" she said and I listened, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath taking in her vanilla smell which made me smile. "That's good" she said and when I opened my eyes she was smiling too.

"Thanks" I whispered and she caressed my cheek with her thumb.

"Now listen to me" she said and raised my chin up so I was looking her in the eyes "you don't have to do this if it's hard for you"

"I have to and I want to" I said and she nodded.

"Fine, but just remember that everything's going to be just fine" she said and I kissed her.

It was slow and gentle, just enough to tell her not to worry and more than enough to make me feel better.

"Now, help me to pick something to wear" I said when we pulled away and she nodded with shy smile.

Sam and I walked in closet and looked around.

"So something casual right?" she asked from other side.

"Well, Ellen and I basically agreed we are going to dress up casually. So I guess pants and simple shirt would be okay." I said and shrugged. She hummed in response and kept looking.

"Here" she said which made me turn around.

She was holding black pants. One of my favorites actually.

"Great, now, just shirt" I said and she smiled taking shirt from behind her back. "You know me too well" I said and shook my head in disbelief and she just shrugged with big smile.

"I literally just looked for black" she said with giggles.

"Babe, almost everything in my closet is black" I answered like matter-of-fact.

"True that"

We put all that on bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist, our noses touching.

"I need to take a shower, wanna help me with that as well?" I asked while smirking and she had amused smile on her face.

"Hmm let me think about that" she said and looked away like she is thinking hard about it, but we both already know the answer. "Okay" she said and shrugged like it's whatever and we both laughed.

***

I walked out of shower feeling fresher than ever. Sam just walked out after me and stood behind me. I was leaning on sink, my hands on it. I looked her in the eyes through mirror and she smiled. She moved my wet hair aside and kissed my shoulder. Chills. Chills. Chills all over my body.

"I love you babygirl" she whispered, her voice sweet and gentle.

"I love you too princess"

We dried our bodies and I walked out of bathroom only in my underwear. My hair was over my right shoulder and I was drying it with towel.