Chapter 29

Dušica's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw sleeping goddess in my arms. I was holding tightly her naked body and she was snugged into me closely.

Immediately smile appeared on my face when I remembered last night. Damn, no one would ever say that it was her first time. I swear it was night for remember.

I caressed her cheek softly and kissed her forehead gently. This girl is my everything. My smile, my laugh, my soul mate, my everything. I don't just love her, she owns me. Completely. I'll do anything for her.

I really don't know what have I done in my life to deserve her and this happiness I feel when we are together.

I don't know should I got up and made breakfast for her, or should I just wait for her to wake up. Help!!!

But, before I could even think about it more, I felt her hot lips on my neck.

"Good morning, princess" I said and looked down at her.

"Morning, baby" she mumbled and put her head on my chest, then intertwined our fingers.

"I love it when my head is on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. It makes me feel safe, like nothing bad could happen" she said and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"You are safe with me, and you always will be" I said and kissed her forehead.

"I know" she said and lay on top of me.

I cupped her cheek and just stared at her eyes without moving.

"I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies." I pecked her lips and she smiled widely "How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I am with you, I feel complete" I whispered and she blushed.

"You are being so cute and poetic this early in the morning"

"That's because every time I look at you, I can find like thousands things that I love about you" I said and pulled her towards me, kissing her deeply and passionately.

"I love you" she mumbled against my lips which made us both smile.

"I love you too" I said and flipped us over "I love you more than Mickey loves Minnie!" I added and pecked her lips and she giggled. "You are my Minnie"

"And you are my Mickey" she said and I smiled.

"Damn, I even love you more than Kanye loves Kanye" I said and we both burst out laughing.

"Well, that's something" she said and shook her head in disbelief.

"I know right!?" I said and winked at her.

I moved away from her and got up from bed not bothering to cover my body with anything. I could feel Sam's stare all over my body and hear her mumble "Perfection" which made my smirk only grew wider.

I opened door of bathroom and looked back at her.

"You coming?" I asked and her jaw drop open which I tried to ignore and not burst out laughing at her reaction.

I decide to make warm bath so I needed to full it first. Just when it was full and I put some body soaps and other things inside, door opened and Sam walked in. I looked up at her and smiled.

"For moment I thought you are not coming" I said and sat down in warm water.

She come nearer "I wouldn't miss this for anything" she said and sat down as well.