Chapter 24

Sam's P.O.V.

I was excitedly driving towards Dušica's house. I was nervous at same time. I don't even know what to do when I see her. What am i going to say anyway?

Oh hey, I just stop by to tell you that I have huge crush on you and I'm falling for you more and more every day.

Sounds good?

No, of course not, Sam concentrate!

I groaned and stop on red light. I hit my head on steering wheel. I will be there five minutes from now and I have no idea what to do.

"Stupid" I mumbled to myself.

I pulled gas once again when light was green and tried to calm myself.

Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale. And I kept like that until I came in front of gate. I rolled down my window and some guy came to me.

"Yes? How can we help you?" he asked.

"Hi, I just came to visit Dušica. I am her friend" I said nervously.

"What's your name?" he asked again.

"Sam Mett"

"Hey, Nicolas, do we have Sam Mett on list?" he asked other guy who was behind.

I become impatience and even more nervous now.

"Yeah" other guy said when he looked at some list "she is one of girls Dušica said to always let in, no matter what"

Small smile crept on my lips immediately when I heard him.

"Okay then, open up" this guy added and moved away from car.

They opened gate and I took deep breath before driving in. Soon, I was in front of house and I walked towards door. Before I could even rung a bell one maid opened door which startled me.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she said.

I didn't see this girl when I was there.

"It's okay. Is Dušica home?" I asked while nervously biting my lip.

"Yeah, she was in living room watching television." she said and let me in.

"Thanks" was all I could say while my palms was sweating like crazy.

She leaded me towards living room and when we come in I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh" and looked at me "Sorry, I didn't know she fall asleep"

Indeed, Dušica was sleeping peacefully in furniture with Charlie laying on her stomach. She was wearing sweatpants and simple top. I love how she dress simply all the time.

"It's fine"

"I will wake her up" she said and wanted to walk towards Dušica but I stopped her.

She looked at me confused and I shook my head.

"Don't. No need, I'm going home anyway"

"Oh okay." she said and stopped for second "is there anything you want me to tell her when she woke up?"

"No. And please if you can, just don't tell her I was here" I almost said in pleading voice. "It's important"

"Okay, I won't tell her anything" she said after thinking for awhile.