Chapter 38

Third person's P.O.V.

"Luckily no one was there to see this" Dušica said when Sam reached for knob to open the restroom door.

"Don't be so sure" someone said from behind and blood in Sam's veins froze.

Is that - oh my god it so is him!  She thought, she was so scared to turn around and face him right now. Dušica gently squeezed her hand and turned around.

"Well hello there Tom. Enjoying the show?" She asked calmly. She was way too calm if you ask Sam.

"You can bet I am" Tom said with smirk, oh he had so many things on his mind right now.

"What are you doing in girls restroom, by the way?" Dušica asked again and leaned on counter behind her.

Tom laughed, loud and hard "If you haven't noticed, this is boys restroom" he said and laughed again "But guess you didn't even realized, did ya?"

"Yeah, I guess I was too busy doing something else" Dušica said and shrugged. She was getting really really bored and annoyed. She honestly just wanted to go home with Sam.

Yeah, Sam. Sam was just standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She would look back and forth between the two.

"Okay, so what do you want?" Dušica asked out of blue and Tom looked at her dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes and sat on sink. "I know you are not just standing here for a chitchat, so tell me what do you want so we all can just happily go home" when she finished smirk formed on Tom's lips.

"Hmm you are right" he said with stupid, awful grin on his fuck boy face "you know I can tell everyone, and I mean  everyone what I saw here today, but I guess  you don't really want it, do you?"

"Oh so what, you are going to blackmail us now?" Sam said for the first time since they walked into restroom. "You know I, we can destroy you in few short minutes" she said while walking closer to Tom, so close she could smell alcohol in his breath when he laughed. She was ready to punch him in that stupid face of his but Dušica pulled her by her waist.

"Babe, that's enough" she whispered calmly and Sam just stood next to her with her arms crossed over her chest, looking angrier than ever. You could see freaking fire in her blue eyes, burning holes in Tom's.

But Dušica knew better. She knew what drunk people are capable of. She was more worried about Sam tho, didn't want this drunk "school buddy" to do anything, although he probably wouldn't, I mean she was ready to kill him if he just try to touch her girl and believe it or not, she was perfectly capable of doing it.

"Yeah, yeah we know so" she said and motioned with her hand for him to proceed.

"You know, I've been really depressed" he started and Dušica mumbled sarcastically "Can't relate" and rolled her eyes but he didn't hear or if he did, he really didn't care, but Sam cared "since your best friend left me" he finished and laughed, leaning on stall door.

"Well, I can't help you with that" Dušica said and shrugged, she really and I mean REALLY wanted this to end as soon as possible.

"Oh yes you can!" He yelled and punched the door behind him, but Dušica didn't even flinch, she looked him dead in the eyes "And you will"

"What makes you think so?" she asked with raised eyebrow and amused smile on her face.

Ok this thing just got funnier to her, but Sam was still just casually standing there looking lost as ever and she haven't quite understand why are they still listening to his bullshit yet, but she didn't actually care as long as this devil doesn't tell anyone.