Chapter 13

Sam in the media! ☝
If any of you actually know who this girl is, comment down ASAP!

Mia's P.O.V.

It has been almost half an hour since we start watching Gala.

"Why do they always have  to be late!?" Ana asked while sighing.

I have to admit, it was pretty boring, looking all this snobbish people coming in while faking smiles.

"You know they always need to be late" Elena replied while rolling her eyes.

Tom wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I put my head on his chest.

"It's true, they were late past few years" he said and kissed top of my head.

Oh god how much I love this boy. He always was here for me, since day one. But something's changing and I don't even know what...

At that moment we saw Mett family going out of car.

"Finally!" Emili said and got up from couch.

Paparazzi were literally crazy right now. They took some pictures together and then they asked Sam alone.

"Sam look beautiful tonight!" Jon said while laying here on couch with his hands behind his head.

"And she still hate paparazzi" I pointed out which made them all laugh.

"Yeah... literally" Elena said between laughs.

Live camera then followed Mett family walking inside room full of people. They walked around a little before sitting at their table.

It passed 10 minutes and nothing special happen. Just people chatting and guy who was host for tonight talking like crazy for people who watch this on TV.

"This slowly becoming boring." I said and closed my eyes, preparing to fall asleep on Tom's chest while listening to his heartbeat.

At that moment this host guy said "Finally, Nikolić family has arrived. Let's go outside and wait for them" my eyes shot open and I looked at Elena who was bitting her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing. It was so funny, I wanted to laugh as well, but I needed to keep my poker face.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Emili practically yelled.

"Same, Em, same" I said mimicking her voice which made Elena finally let her laugh.

Everyone looked at her confused but she just shook her head and cleared her throat before looking at me with that 'I'm going to kill you' look.
I just smiled at her and winked.

Camera went outside and Nikola and Zoe was walking down red carpet.

"Oh my gosh! Look at them!" Ana said while looking at them in awe.

We all actually looked at them like that, even me. I knew them since I was little and I always respected them. They helped me and my family a lot of times. We were together through a lot. We always were like one big family! They are best friends of my parents, and they all were happy when they saw how good Dušica and I get along. My parents always said she is good influence on me, but she said it is vice versa.

I felt so bad when I wasn't there for her when that tragedy happened to them. She was heart broken, just like her parents. They still didn't recover from that but they try. Dušica found her peace working in humanity side of their company, and I am happy she finally is same as before... Well, she is trying.