Chapter 36

Dušica's P.O.V.

"I can't freaking believe this" I groaned and put my head in pillow.

Seriously, I was crying because of movie, I can't let Sam see me like this. Ugh I am such a mess.

"Oh, come on babe, it was obvious they won't end up together on the end" she said and caresed my back.

Yeah, that's another thing as well. It makes me so sad they are not together  but ugh damn, the end of movie was just too sad for me.

"Yeah, I know that" I mumbled and turned my head on other side so she could not see me.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Oh god why am I so stupid? I know I shouldn't talk while crying, my voice is much different.

"Look at me" she demanded and turned me around.

I looked at her and immediately rolled my eyes. Seriously, everyone would always make fun of me if I cry at any movie but what can I do when I'm such a softie. I hate it sometimes. But not her, she took my hands in hers and kissed them.

"You are cute" she mumbled and kissed my nose which made me giggle.

"You are seriously not going to make fun of me like everyone else would?" I asked almost in whisper and she laughed lightly.

"Not me" she said and cleared my face with her thumbs "I love people who get emotional when it comes to movies and animals and the people they care about" she said while looking directly at my eyes and literally describing me.

"I love you" I said and pushed her back down on bed while kissing her.

"I love you too" she said between kisses.

Just at that moment bell rung for god knows which time today and we both groaned. I didn't really care so I kissed down her neck swirling my tounge across her collarbone.

"Jesus, babe" she hissed "Stop before I need more" she begged and my teeth slowly sink into her skin."Fuck" she moaned and I pulled away.

"I'll finish this tonight" I said and winked at her while getting up from bed and walking out of room leaving her shocked on bed.

Bell rung again and well, I already know who stand behind door. I called them anyway, just suprise for Sam.

I opened door and glared at new couple that was standing in front of me.

"You two have such a bad timing" I said and they laughed while coming inside and hugging me.

"I told you we should wait more" Elena said and Mia rolled her eyes.

Sam walked towards us and looked at them confused.

"What are you two doing here?" She asked and I giggled, she got hickey.

"Is that how you treat everyone who come here?" Mia asked and laughed.

Elena went to hug Sam, and soon Mia hugged her as well. While they were greeting I closed door and looked happily at them. This is my family. These girls mean so much to me.

They pulled away and Sam looked at me "You knew they will come?"

"Yeah, it was supposed to be nice suprise but it wasn't nice since they interru-" I started talking but Sam glared at me and I burst out laughing. "Relax, baby"

"Yeah, whatever. But seriously guys you should work on your timing ASAP"

Jeez, she didn't even bother to say 'as soon as possibly' normally... We walked to living room and sat down. Mia and Elena looked at Sam and laughed. She frowned, not knowing what's going on.