Chapter 25

Dušica's P.O.V.

I woke up with Mia laying next to me and Charlie on my legs. She is my best friend but it's not secret I would love someone else to be there.

I sighed and take Charlie from my legs and placed him on bed carefully, not to wake him up.

I walked into bathroom and looked myself in mirror while leaning on sink. My hair was messy, face without any pimple, but my lips looks a little dry.

I saw Mia entering bathroom through mirror and immediately smiled.

"Morning" I said and she stop dead on her track.

"Did last night was just a dream?" she asked with raised eyebrow and i shook my head.

"Damn!"

I took my toothbrush and gave other one to her. We started brushing our teeth without saying anything else.

She stopped and took her brush out. She spit water out and stared at me through the mirror.

"You realize that we, two best friends, are in love with them, two other best friend" she asked with smile.

Seriously, I didn't even think about this!

"Damn, you are right!"

"Babe this is like multiple goals!" she said and I burst out laughing, almost choking myself to death with water in my mouth.

She laughed at my reaction and tapped my back. When we finished with laughing we walked downstairs at kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hey girls" I greeted when we walked in and five of them was eating.

"Good morning"

They immediately got up and gave us plates.

"Thank you" I said with smile when we sat down and ate.

"We didn't ask yesterday, how was the game?" Miranda asked.

"It was amazing, we won" I said and smiled at them.

"Yeah, game was lit" Mia added and they nodded.

"We didn't even think something else would happen" Natasha said with big smile.

We talked all time, but suddenly rung of bell interrupted us.

"I'll get it" Charlotte said and got up.

I had no idea who this could be. It's only 10 in the morning and I usually sleep in this time. Soon Charlotte come back with my mom following her.

"Oh hey mom" I said and got up to greet her with kiss.

"Hi honey" she said and then saw Mia sitting there "Oh good morning Mia, it's nice seeing you here"

"Good morning Zoe" Mia said and kissed her as well.

"So, what are you doing here mom?"

"I came to tell you that you have flight for three hours from now. You are not going to use your private jet, you are going with one of our so you should get ready."

"I have what?" I didn't know anything about this!

"Flight. You are going to Paris" she said like that was the simplest thing to say and sat down.

"Wait. You are actually telling me just now that I am going to have 15 hours long flight for just three hours from now!?" and she just nodded.

I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes "Okay, how long am I staying?"