2. The Prophecy & Parents.

This chapter is dedicated to peculairgirl314, for being so sweet.

Maharaj Veerbal, then went to Maharani Suhasini, to thank her for the best gift of his life. As he neared her, the smile in her face grew. Maharaj Veerbal had too many queens, 27 to be precise. And Maharani Suhasini was not Mukya Maharani, she was the Maharaj's 7th wife. Long forgotten with him marrying so many other women. But now her place was safe. She had gained the most prominent of titles, she would be the Rajmata. She was happy. Maharani Suhasini, was the 3rd daughter of Maharaja Sethupathi and Maharani Vallabha of Matsya Desh. She had to marry the king as a part of alliance.

Beauty was not her department, she looked very average. But what was not average about her was her determination, as a young princess she had acquired all the qualities, a Mukya Maharani is expected to have. Her determination broke to pieces with this alliance, she settled for being a normal queen for the sake of her father and nation. But when she heard that the King and his one chosen wife must keep a fast of 21 days, in which nothing can be consumed except for water, for be getting child, she agreed immediately. No one else wanted to do such a thing. They were all satisfied with their daughters but the childless Maharani Suhasini had grabbed the opportunity as an eagle would grab its prey. And here she had achieved what she wanted, endless powers.

On the other hand Maharaja Veerbal had always had things, easy for him. He was the first son of his parents Maharaja Vishvaksena and Maharani Pushpa. He had easily fulfilled the condition set by the late king for the position of Yuvraj. But what he didn't have easy was be getting a heir. He had struggled 21 days without a grain of food with his only willing queen Maharani Suhasini. But now he was happy. He thanked his wife and promised her lots of gold and silver coins along with 10 horses, 5 elephants, 100 cows and a village. Both of them were happy and the unusual child with its magical aura and twinkling eyes had added to their delight. It took the new born only moments, to mesmerize everyone his parents, step-mothers, 29 sisters, servants and the entire Praja. Even the Mukya Maharani Kaushika was happy.

Next day the priests arrived and the child was officially named and announced. Then when the time for prediction came Maharaj and all the Maharanis had sat surrounding the priest. He went through the charts and announced.

"This child is going to be the greatest ruler of his time. In his reign, the kingdom will see the unseen heights of prosperity. He will be a Samrat. He will rule Bharat"

Everyone fell silent, to the other Maharanis it was unbelievable, anything such had never happened, but they didn't dare to contradict. On the other hand Maharaj and the to-be-Rajmata knew this before-hand. This was what The creator of the world, Brahma had promised them. Then one of the younger queens Maharani Avantika giggled and asked

"Tell us about his wives Panditji. Will he also he like our king?"

The rest of the queens also giggled and Maharaj had a smirked placed on his lips. Only the face of Maharani Suhasini showed the inquisitiveness, nevertheless everyone was as excited as her.

"He will be eka-patni vrata." The Panditji declared with a straight face.

Gasps were audible and the King himself was a little taken aback. Now to have a sly smile on her lips was Maharani Suhasini.

A.N-
Namaste! Here goes the second chapter. Here I have briefed a little about the parents story as The Greatest Influence in our life is of parents, so it is in Vikramaditya's. The next chapter will have a time-jump. Above is the pic of Maharaj Veerbal. And what you think about eka-patni vrata?Stay tuned. And if you like,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.