4. Vivah

In the mean while, in the palace Mahrani couldn't stop herself from pacing. Her happiness knew no bounds. She had found the best bride for her son. The princess of Magadh, Princess Kanaka. Her stories of beauty was widespread but most importantly she was trained in every which way to be a Queen. Even the King was happy because he had found such a strong allies.

Rajkumari Kanaka, had lost her heart, hearing about the bravery of Rajkumar Vikramaditya

Rajkumari Kanaka, had lost her heart, hearing about the bravery of Rajkumar Vikramaditya. She was more than happy about this proposal. This was a win-win situation for everyone. But little did they  know, what did the future had in store for them.

Here, Rajkumar had said words completely unfit for a prince. The mysterious lady had not spoken a thing, and this only made his inquisitiveness burn more. He didn't know what had gotten inside him. And as if the whole universe wanted it to happen, the lady's veil flew away and there at that moment, he saw the most beautiful woman, he had ever known. Her eyes were blazing, he could see extreme anger in them. But they were beautiful. Her beautiful almond eyes, her perfect pink lips and her fair complexion, her pretty face and her anger.

He didn't know what had gotten into him but at that moment he knew, she will be his wife. He went near her and touched her arms. She was so annoyed, she went away from him and started running. He followed her and in the process pulling her pallu, disrobing her. She begged him to leave her.

But instead he said her to marry him. She said, "But Rajkumarji I am engaged." This angered him. "But you are barely 14, how are you engaged?" He asked enraged.

She tried to cover herself but it seemed impossible to snatch pallu from him. She started sobbing. "I am a Kshatriya, we will marry in Ghandharva style." Her eyes started watering. But she knew, she was locked. She tried the last resort, her only marriage condition.

"Rajkumarji, I have a condition for marriage, which I am sure you wouldn't be able to fulfill." His anger soared up. "What is that, I can't provide you?"

She calmly and knowingly replied, "I will only marry a man, who promises me that he will remain eka-patni vrata." Now Rajkumar was in trouble, what will he do? He had no doubt that, she was everything he wanted in a wife, but queen? Nevertheless, maybe that day or maybe his own lust was having a effect on him.

"I Vikramaditya, son of Maharaj Verbal with moon as witness owe to marry no other woman but you. I promise to remain eka-patni vrata, all my life." With that he cut his thumb, in his sword and let the blood drops fall on her forehead.

A.N:-
Namaste! Friends, you know I was so confused with Hema Malini and Aishwarya Rai, so I better settled for portraits. But I would love to know what you guys you would prefer. If you like it,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.